1. Autism Acceptance Run 2019 is organized by City Stars Church also known as Penang First Assembly of God (Chinese) Church and Shine Like Stars Learning Centre.
2. Participants must complete their registration details with true, accurate and current information.
3. Inaccurate or incomplete information can be grounds for disqualification or barring from the event with no issuance of a refund.
4. Participants must agree to receive contact from the organizer from time to time by email or SMS. Any notice sent by email or SMS by organizer or the party so assigned by the organizer to the supplied address on the registration form shall deemed received by the participant.
5. Organizer will provide the T-shirt based on the specified size stated in the registration form.
6. Strictly No T-shirt size exchange during collection days.
7. Strictly No Race kit collection on event day.
8. All participants finisher medal to be collected on the race day only. No requests thereafter will be entertained.
9. There will be 1 water station for 6km route where station at Gurney Drive Roundabout.
10. Light refreshments will be served at the finishing line.
11. Public liability insurance with personal accident insurance is provided for all participants.
12. Transfer of registration is not allowed and any substitution of runners must be with the consent of the organizer and they will not be entitled to any prizes or other entitlement and shall assume any risk at their own expenses.
13. In addition to adhering to the event’s rules and regulations, participants will be required to abide to all local laws and customs while participating in the event.
14. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage facility (If any).
15. The organizer also reserve the right to check any item or baggage deposited (If any). The organizer reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these rules & regulations and/or term & conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, they will take into account the interests of all the affected participants. Any amendments to these rules & regulations and/or term & conditions will be updated on the official social media page.
16. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or postpone Autism Acceptance Run 2019 of unforeseen heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather conditions at any time with or without prior notice to the participant, in which case they will make reasonable effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If the Autism Acceptance Run 2019 has to be postponed or cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid and the organizer shall not be held liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
17. The organizer reserves the right to amend the Autism Acceptance Run 2019 run routes as they deem fir for the safety of the participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the day/date of the event. The organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
18. Precaution-whilst reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants’ safety, Participants take part in Autism Acceptance Run 2019 at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held any liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participations Autism Acceptance Run 2019. Participants are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual run day.
19. Other Items - pets and bicycles are not allowed on the run route during the event.
20. Safety & Medical
- Participants must be physically fit and in good health to complete their chosen run distance within the designated cut off time.
- Participants must retire from the run immediately if asked/requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical personnel or security officers.
21. Participant Information
- By signing up for the Autism Acceptance Run 2019, the participant agree to grant the organizer permission to collect, analyse, or distribute any personal information regarding the event as they deem fit, including races statistics and demographic information to be used for any future planning, data, research, marketing, and/or any other purpose.
- The organizer reserve the right to use any photographs, video, sound recordings, personal statements / interviews or any other media from the Autism Acceptance Run 2019 as they deem fit, including in future marketing and commercial advertising.
22. Race Entry Pack Collection
- All participants must collect their race entry pack during the designated run entry pack collection time period, details of which are on the social media page. If participant are unable to collect their race entry pack in person, another authorized person may do so for them upon informing the organizer and/or the race registration online company via their email address.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to participant inability to collect their race kit. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to collect their race kit during the collection period.
- Uncollected race kits will be deemed as unwanted and the organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. After registration, there will be no fee refund for participant who does not eventually take part in the Autism Acceptance Run 2019, for any reasons whatsoever.