Participants are advised to read the following Important Notice, Terms & Conditions and Official Rules carefully before the race.
Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race.
All entry fees are non-refundable and the Organizer retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- Registration can be made through
- Successful participants MUST collect their race bib number, race shirt, and souvenirs (“Race Kit”) (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting the copy of Official Receipt and identity card (as stated in the official receipt).
- The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data / details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
- No result or certificate will be given to participants who do not start in the race time assigned to them by the Organizer.
- Participants must retire from the race immediately, if asked / requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff, race director, umpire and / or security officers / marshals.
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport, e.g. wheel chairs (except designated wheelchairs for the Wheelchair events approved by the organizer), bicycles, skates, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers, etc. are NOT allowed on the course.
Mandatory race briefing will be held on 23th August 2018, Friday, 4pm at school hall, Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Merapoh.
- Hydration Bag / Bottles with at least 1 liter of fluid
- Food / Energy Gels / Energy Bar with at least 300 calories at start line
- Mobile phone
- Medical Kit (small)
- Personal cup (we will not provide cups at the Check Points in the principle of protecting the environment and to have NO garbage in the trail)
Pictures and Documentation
The Organizer shall be entitled to use pictures and documentation of the Participants taken during the event for purposes related with the event or any future events.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgment
- Organizer reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and loss of prize money.
Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital. circumstances.
- The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break ins or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.