|Event Name||Market Conference 2019 – Year of Wealth Building|
|Date||27 April 2019, Saturday|
|Time||9.00am - 5.00pm|
|Venue||CIMB Securities Tropicana City Branch|
No 27, Jalan SS 20/1, Pjs 3, 47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
|Fee||Early Bird: RM60 per pax (Valid till 30 March 2019)|
Normal rate: RM 88 per pax
Group of 10 pax: RM500 [RM50 per pax]
Included 1 Lunch & 2 Tea-break.
It’s here. You’re invited to join us in the Market Conference 2019 – Year of Wealth Building. Four Experts are going to share with you what it takes to be a successful trader / investor in ANY market conditions with ANY account size. These are all seasoned professional who have weathered difficult market conditions and will able to give insights to the coming months of 2019.
This event is for trader / investor of any level. Mark your calendar and join us now!
BONUS: FREE Yearly 2019 & Personal Checking Report worth RM300
What to Expect
- Gain Insights & Market Outlook for local and global markets from Malaysia’s Top Analyst
- Get Insights on How 30 years veteran Fund Manager uses Volume as a Leading Indicator and incorporate Price & Volume technology into his investing strategies
- Skillful way to income trading in today’s volatile market
- Enhance your edge in the stock market using Chinese Metaphysics
1. Martin Wong has a MBA (Dist.) from University of Bath and BSc (Hons) from Monash University, Australia. He’s also Best-Selling Author, ex-fund manager, TV host, active investor and trader. He has written several Best-selling books, Get Rich with Dividend (2014), Dividends Don’t Lie (2012), SuperCharge Your Investing Approach for Big Profits (2010) and Becoming Rich Fast (2007).
He has over 15 years’ experience in the financial industry and previously managed other people’s fund, beating market averages. Martin’s track record on stock picks has gathered lot of followers and interest. Previously, he held three SC regulated license representatives (Dealer, Fund Manager and Future Broker). Currently, he is Chief Trainer for TradeVSA system.
2. Elis Hew is the founder of Elis Hew Global Geomancy S/B with more than 15 years of experience in Feng Shui. She worked closely with companies from East & West of Malaysia, Sydney & Perth, Australia and London, United Kingdom. She is one of the consultants for EasternArt Revive which focuses in Feng Shui, Metaphysic and other.
Her clienteles are mainly involved in marine, food & beverage, oil and gas etc. Elis Hew Geomancy is the only company that provide comprehensive Feng Shui report with photos and explanation in Chinese and English. She appeared in Chinese newspaper and magazines such as New Life Post, Feng Shui Newspaper, Hauyuen, Sweet Home magazine and Feng Chai magazine.
3. Nigel Foo has been in the equity research industry for more than 20 years. He is currently with CIMB Research looking at Small Caps and Gaming Sector. He is also the regional chartist in his department. Over the past few years, he was ranked as the top Small Caps and internet analyst by Asiamoney.
4. Mr. Bill Wermine an American now based in Malaysia, has over 30 years’ experience in the financial industry where he has been a broker, analyst, commodity dealer, fund manager representative and active trader. He specializes in swing trading and actively conducts workshops on swing trading. He has written five bestselling books on trading.