- Fee includes course materials
- Full payment of course fee shall be made 2 days before the date of event.
- Admittance may be denied upon failure to make full payment as per the above requirement.
Upon registering, participant(s) are considered successfully enrolled in the event. Should participant(s) decide to tranfer their enrolment, a written transfer shall be made 2 days before the date of event.
Written cancellation/ no show on the day of the programme:
- No refund will be entertained
- Unpaid registrations will also be liable for full payment of the registration fee
- Partial cancellation is not allowed
You can substitute an alternate participant if you wish to avoid cancellation/transfer charges. Any difference in fees will be charged accordingly.
CPPA Sdn Bhd (CPPA) reserves the right to change the speaker(s) date(s) and to cancel the programme should circumstances beyond its control arise. CPPA shalll not be responsible for any costs, damages or losses incurred by the participant due to the changes and /or cancellation. CPPA also reserves the right to make alternative arrangements without prior notice should it be necessary to do so. Upon signing the registration form, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions herein.