DECLARATION For entrants 18 years and over only:
By completing the entry form, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By agreeing to these terms and conditions, entrants release event organisers, from all claims connected with participation. Entrants indemnify the event organisers, event company, sponsors, volunteers, and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the entrant’s participation.
2. For an entry to be valid, entrants must complete the entry form, accept the terms and conditions and pay the required entry fee prior to the commencement of the event.
3. Entry is only valid for the details listed on the entry form and is not transferable.
4. By entering this event, entrants consent to their personal information being: a. Recorded by Pertubuhan Pembangunan Mesra Kasih and Sky Gemilang Communications Sdn. Bhd. You further consent to receiving information about Pertubuhan Pembangunan Mesra Kasih and Sky Gemilang Communications Sdn. Bhd. events and special offers and promotions. b. Provided to the contracted timing services provider for the purposes of processing results. c. Provided to Majlis Sukan Negara Malaysia and Ministry of Youth & Sports Malaysia for reference purposes. d. Used by Pertubuhan Pembangunan Mesra Kasih and Sky Gemilang Communications Sdn. Bhd. for media publication and announcement of results.
5. Entrants consent to royalty-free use of their name, result, image, photographs, video and comments in any publications and marketing in relation to this event by event organisers and event company.
6. Entrants accept that participation in this event is at their own risk and they accept that participating in this event may involve real risk of injury or death including but not limited to: over exertion, dehydration and accidents with other participants, spectators or road users.
7. Entrants declare that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation. All entrants will provide event organisers and/or event company details of any medical or other condition that may be
relevant should medical treatment be required or may affect their participation in the event.
8. Entrants agree to abide by any advice given by the event first aid officers regarding their health and consent to receive any medical treatment and pay for the medical treatment, including transport by ambulance, required before, during or after the event.
9. Entrants acknowledge that should they withdraw or should the event be cancelled or changed due to reasons beyond the control of the event organisers and event company such as safety reasons (for example, disaster or public rally) or extreme weather conditions (for example, heavy rain or thunderstorm), the entry fee is non-refundable.
10. Entrants must wear the official race bib, clearly visible on the front of the torso at all times during the event. Failure to do so may result in an entrant not being recorded correctly in event results.
11. Entrants consent to follow all directions by event organisers and event company and remain on the designated course as marked and directed by marshalls.
12. Entrants must walk or run unassisted. Bikes, skateboards, scooters, rip sticks, rollerblades, wheelchairs or similar items are prohibited. Pets, drugs and alcohol are strictly not permitted.
13. Entrants indemnify event organisers, event company and their associates for any loss or damage to personal property left at the event area or bag drop area. People leave belongings at own risk.
14. Course cut off times will apply. Any entrant who is unable to complete the course by the cut off time may be asked to leave the course by event organisers and/or event company.
15. While every effort is made to accurately record and publish results, entrants accept that a small number of errors may occur. Where possible, verified timing errors will be corrected.
16. Prizes will be awarded to valid entrants crossing the finish line in the designated categories and finishing positions. To be awarded one of the prizes, entrants must be registered by the event organiser and/or event company and must present themselves at the presentation ceremony to claim their prize.
17. Entrants accept that the event organiser’s and event company’s decision is final and that no correspondence will be entertained or entered into.