Rules & Regulations
1. During registration, all participants must complete the Online Registration form with correct information.
2. Participants who completed the Online Registration means agree to rules and regulations.
3. Once the registration is being processed, there will be no refund for those who did not start (DNS), did not finish (DNF) and/or withdraw from it.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photos and/or videos of the participants for advertising purposes without prior notice.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to combine the race categories (age groups and/or gender) without prior notice.
6. The Race Director/Organizing Committee decision is final.
7. All participants should collect their Race pack on designated date and venue. Those who are unable to collect please ask your friends to help.
8. All participants must make sure that their race numbers are clearly visible.
9. A participant may be disqualified for failing to follow the rules and regulations.
10. Participants who decided to withdraw from the race should report to the Race Officials.
11. No refund will be given after successful purchase.
1. All runners must make sure their race numbers are clearly visible.
2. Support vehicles or pacers are not allowed.
1. All cyclists must wear cycling helmet during the entire cycling course.
2. All cyclists must make sure their helmets are securely fastened.
3. All cyclist must make sure their race numbers are clearly visible.
4. Participant may walk or run with their bicycles.
5. Support vehicles and crews are not permitted, with exception of medical aid.
6. All cyclists please keep to the left side of the road.
7. All cyclists should perform their own repairs if their bicycles breakdown.
8. All participants must place their bicycles at the designated bicycle rack with their race numbers.
1. All bicycles racks are numbered according to the race numbers for every participant.
2. All participants must place their bicycles at the designated bicycle rack with their race numbers.
3. Participants must not interfere with other participants belongings.
4. Cycling is not permitted in the Transition Area.
1. In case of inclement weather, the Organizer reserves the right to delay the race.
2. Should the inclement weather persist, the Organizer reserve the right to further delay or postpone the race without any refund of registration fees.
1. Duathlon is physically demanding sport, if you are unsure of your physical health condition, please seek medical advice from a medical professional.
2. Participants are to ensure they are physically prepared, well-rested and well-hydrated on the race day.
3. Should a participant feel unwell during the race, he/she should stop and seek medical attention immediately.
4. If a participant is deemed to be physically incapable of continuing the race (for examples: severe dehydration, dizziness, fainting, etc.); the Race Officials and/or Medical Practitioner has the rights to remove him/her from continuing the race.
Please like and follow KiD Facebook:
- Please like our Facebook page, we will update eace info and race photos in FB