- Participants are advised to read the Terms & Conditions before participating in the run.
- The Terms & Conditions are intended to assist in directing a large scale event to ensure the safety of all participants and to meet requirements of the local government permits.
- Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the run.
- All entry fees are non-refundable. The Organiser retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photography (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
- The age limit to participate in 10KM run is 15+ years old whereas for 5KM fun run is open to all runners (anyone under 18- years old must have parental consent as the Organiser will not be liable for any incidents). Participants aged below 15 years old should be accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s).
- FMM MAFMAG ActivRun is open to all.
- All participants must submit their entries and payment online via the website below: https://www.ticket2u.com.my.
- Registration will be closed on 5 July 2019 or upon reaching 2000 participants.
- No walk-in registration on event day will be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to contact and interview applicants by phone or otherwise, for additional information required related to their applications.
- Once the online registration is completed and payment has been made, the entry fees are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE.
- Upon confirmation of the participation, any changes to the category or other details will not be entertained.
- The Organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organiser reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice or when the quota of the run is full.
- Successful participants MUST collect their Race Kit (Bib & T-shirt) in person or via an authorized person by presenting the copy of Official Receipt and identity card or passport on the date below. NO collection of Race Kit will be made on the event day.
- Date : 13 & 14 July 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)
- Time : 11 AM – 7 PM
- Venue : SACC Mall, Jalan Perbadanan 14/9, Seksyen 14, 40000 Shah Alam, Selangor.
- Goodie bags will be provided to all participants.
- Each participant will be awarded a Medal upon completing the run.
- All participants can retrieve their E-Certificates from the website https://www.ticket2u.com.my after the run.
- Entry to the run is non-transferable. Those who are found running with an unauthorized race number/bib will be disqualified.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any person who gives incorrect personal data/details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken illegal substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
- Participants who do not start according to the run time assigned to them by the Organiser are not entitled to the results of the run.
- Participants must retire from the run immediately, if requested to do so by any member of the officials, medical staff, and/or marshals.
- The Organiser’s decision in any matter related to the run shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- The Organiser and its representatives shall not be held responsible for injury, death, damage, loss, delay, cost, expense incurred or inconvenience caused before, during or after the run.
- Should the run be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organiser (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organiser shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating in the run. Each runner shall be responsible for his/her own health/condition.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. The Organiser may perform drug test on any of the participants. The title shall be revoked if the winners fail to satisfy the drug test.
Run Course Monitoring
- Any participant who refuses to obey the directions or instructions from the Organiser, officials, or marshals (collectively called “Officials”), conducts himself/herself in an unsportsmanlike manner or is offensive by action or language to the Officials, volunteers, participants or spectators may be disqualified from the event by the Officials.
- Any participant who has been found to have gained an unfair advantage by intentionally shortening the route of the run (“cutting the run course”) shall be immediately disqualified from the event.
- Participant must put his bib at the front side of his/her shirt at all time during the run.
- No persons are authorized to be on the run course unless they are registered participants or those approved by the Organiser. Therefore, no person shall be allowed to accompany a participant if he/she is not registered in the run or has been approved by the Organiser.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgment
The Organiser reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or any part of the event rules.
Participants shall be bound by any such modification or supplemental event rules as maybe published by the Organiser from time to time. Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification and removal from official results.
By registering for this event, you are confirming that you and / or person under your care have read and accepted the terms and conditions for this event. If I am aged < 18 years, I will have these term and conditions viewed & signed by my legal guardian (on physical forms) or agreed (through online entry process) in order for me to compete in the event, and that my legal guardian will be responsible for my safety during the event.
I hereby agree not to hold the organiser and co-organisers, their representatives and sponsors (collectively called “Organiser”) against all costs, expenses or liabilities that may arise in consequence of my participation and/orparticipation of the person under my care in this event.
I hereby waive all claims for any injuries, death and invalidity to me and/or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the Organiser, arising directly or indirectly before, during and after the event.
In consideration & in return for being allowed to participate in the run, I release and agree not to sue the Organiser from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the run that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs or assigns.