The competition is open to all Malaysia and Foreigners with Malaysia work permit & PR Status only (kindly produce during race entry pack collection REPC)
FUN RUN CATEGORIES (5km):
Runner’s age below 15 must be accompanied by at least one parent
Terms & Conditions
- Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
- Upon confirmation of participant, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained
- Race entry is non transferable. Those who running with an authorized race number will be disqualified.
- The race starts from Melawati Mall and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
- Winners will be determined based on the fastest time taken at the finishing line (12km categories ONLY).
All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification. Foreigners have to produce work permit or PR Status Card
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to organizer 10 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of RM 100.00 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer’s decision will be final
- ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within the time frame.
- If the weather doesn’t permit (haze/heavy rain) the organizer has right to cancel & honored to give all the runner entitlement
- All uncollected Race-Kit during REPC day will be kept for collection after race. Kindly contact The Organizer for this purpose and collect within 1 week, after 1 week the Organizer shall be liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs ( including those of participants), motion pictures, recording or any other record of this event for legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising
- All winners must provide identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before price giving ceremony
- The organizer decision is final.
Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
The organizer will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.