"Empire Power Run 2019" Terms and Conditions
1. “Empire Power Run 2019” (the “Event”) is organized by Az Empire Solutions & the support of MAEPS(Serdang).
2. Registration to any of the “Empire Power Run 2019” is possible only through the online registration platform available on the official event’s website, or by any alternative way indicated by the Organizing Committee
3. Completion of the official entry form including online registration, confirms the participants’ agreement to abide by all events’ Rules and Regulation. Registration of participants in the race day is only confirmed upon successful completion of the race form, entry fee payment.
4. Participants must complete their registration with true, accurate and current information.
5. Changes on confirmed registrations (runners’ replacement, change of race etc.) are not possible under any circumstances after the closure of registration period, for any of the event’s races, or after a certain date determined by the Organizing Committee.
6. Post confirmation of the registration, no further changes regarding the selected t-shirt size of the runner is possible (in case of confirmed registration in the Advanced or Full Registration Level).
7. The Organizers reserve the right to modify or substitute any of these Rules and Regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizers shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organizers will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants.
8. Any updates on the Rules and Regulations of the Event will be notified on the official Event’s website, https://www.facebook.com/Az-empire-solution-309723273024072/ and it is the responsibility of the affected Participant to keep abreast with any changes.
9. The age limit to participate in the 10KM run is 18 years old whereas for 5KM is open to all runners and 3KM for 3 years old -17 years old. (Anyone under 18- years old must have parental consent as the Organizers will not be liable for any incidents). Participant aged below 15 years old should be accompanied by parent(s)/guardian(s).
10. Participants in “Empire Power Run 2019”are fully aware of and understand the full risks involved in their participation in the race, in regards to possible damages, or harm to their health.
11. The Organizers reserve the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participants, in which case the Organizers will make effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event.
12. The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the events of heavy rain, thunderstorm or extreme weather condition(s). Persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunderstorm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in postponements or cancellation of the above events, the organizers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by individual or parties concerned.
13. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photography (including those of participants) motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the event taken before, during, after the events, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors.
14. In consideration and in return for being allowed to participate in the Event, I release and agree not to sue the Releasers from all present and future claims regarding my participation in the Events that may be made by me, my family, estate, heirs or assigns.
15. If I am aged under 18 years, I will have these terms and conditions viewed and signed by my legal guardian (on physical forms) or agreed (through the online entry process) in order for me to compete in the event, and that my legal guardian will be responsible for my safety during the event.
How to enter Virtual Run and its T&C?
1.Buy the virtual run ticket (10km)
2.Complete the race before 0000 am 25 august 2019
3.Send the prove (running apps, Garmin photos, Fitbit and VivoSmart data etc.) upload your result at ticket2u and use the code purchased
4.This challenge is strictly limited to 1000 participants.
5.Your running kits and finisher items will be posted within 14 working days after 24th august 2019