Are you ready to take on one of the biggest and most prestigious stadium in Malaysia?
Tealive Rotary Obstacle Run 2019 is designed to be fun for people of all ages and yet challenging to the elite.
Brought to you by Rotary Club of Ara Damansara (RCAD) and Malaysia Obstacles Race Sports Association (MORSA), this challenge seeks to introduce the epic of obstacle race, promote healthy lifestyle and most of all, to raise funds for the underprivileged.
What is Obstacle Race?
- Fastest growing mass sports in the world
- Attracts lots of public interests because it is fun, easy to train for and boosted by TV programs such as “American Ninja Warrior”
- In 2016, over 16 million participants in the obstacle race genre worldwide (obstacleraceworld.com)
- In Malaysia, over 100,000 active obstacle race enthusiasts joining obstacle races annually
- 20 obstacle races held by private companies in Malaysia, however none of them are competitive championships
|Date (Postponed) ||3rd & 4th August 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|New Event Date||7th & 8th September 2019 (Saturday & Sunday)|
|Time||7.00AM - 10.00PM|
|Venue||Shah Alam Stadium|
Category & Fee
|Student (Aged 14 and above)||RM50|
|Group of 5 and above||Adult||RM80 per pax|
|Student (Aged 14 and above)||RM45 per pax|
*Free registration for the first 20 cancer survivors registered through the National Cancer Society Malaysia (NCSM).
*Registration closes on 3rd September 2019, 11.59pm.
*Participant may choose to take part in ONE of these categories:
1) Competitive Run (Timed)
2) Fun Run (Non-Timed)
While the obstacles are the same, the marshalling standards will be different for both categories.
|Description||Individual||Group of 5 and above|
|Medal for 1st 500 finisher||√||√|
|Free Tealive Energy Booster Pack|
|Free 1 Regular Pizza from Domino’s Pizza|
|Free 50Gram RM 20 Gift Voucher|
|Free Blackmores RM 10 Gift Voucher|
|Free Anti-Deodorant, Shampoo and Body Lotion From Unilever Group|
Strength comes in numbers. We encourage you to call upon your friends and loved ones to build a team to take on this challenge.
We call upon corporate companies to gather their staffs together to take on this ultimate challenge as their team building exercise.
A team can be of any size but with a minimum of 5 members. All participants registered as team will be group in the same wave for flag-off.
Your friends and loved ones are welcome to watch you conquer this challenge. Your fans will not only enjoy a FREE entrance but also a carnival of fun with music and entertainment lined up by Rotary District 3300 await them.
Children age 5-13 can also participate in the Children Obstacle Run.
All participants are required to register at least half an hour before their start time but not more than one and a half hour before start time. Upon arrival, proceed to the registration counter to register and obtain your race pack.
Upon registration, get warmed up, put on your bib and proceed to the starting line at least 10 minutes before your start time.
All participants are encouraged to come early and stay back after your race to enjoy the carnival of fun with music and entertainment lined up.
What to Wear
While there is no dress code for this challenge, all participants are required to wear comfortable sporting attire that are not overly revealing. Participants are to wear their own sporting attire however; all participants are required to wear their bib at all times.
- Free Tealive Drinks for One (1) Year for Top Five (5) Male & Female Finisher
- Free Domino’s Pizza for One (1) Year for Top Three (3) Male & Female Finisher
- Free Blackmores Hamper for Top Five (5) Male & Female Finisher
- Free 50Gram Bouquet of Flowers for Top Ten (10) Female Finisher
- Free Tealive Sports Bottles and Re-Usable Metal Straw for Top 500 Finisher (Select From Respective Wave).
Prizes for Rotary
- Free Tealive Drinks for One (1) Month for Top Five (5) Rotarians, Rotaractors and Interactors Male Finisher respectively.
- Free Tealive Drinks for One (1) Month for Top Five (5) Rotarians, Rotaractors and Interactors Female Finisher respectively.