Walk2Inspire 2019 Rules & Regulations
- Walk2Inspire 2019 is organized by PeopleGiving Association and is open to ALL.
- Free entry for children below 12 years of age with NO entitlements and under full responsibility of the parent(s) or guardian(s).
3. Registration fees are subjected to 5% admin fee from Ticket2U.
- Once the registration form has been duly processed, there will be no refund of entry fees for those who, for whatever reason, eventually do not take part in the run.
- All merchandises' color, design and material are subject to change without notice.
- Any entitlement or any other merchandise and goodies not collected at the stipulated time shall be forfeited and any request thereafter will not be entertained. No refund will be entertained.
- Completion and submission of the registration form and payment of fees represents the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of Walk2Inspire 2019.
- No bib, no goody bag and medal policy. Please retain your bibs to redeem the goody bag and medal after the walk/run on event day.
- The Organizer, will not be liable for any loss, damage, illness or injury whatsoever directly or indirectly occasioned by or resulting from the negligence, wrongful act or default of Walk2Inspire 2019, its sponsors and suppliers or their respective servants or agents or from any other cause including any act of God or the physical condition of the participant.
- The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions from time to time as they deem fit. If there’s ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing they will take into account of the interests of all Participants. Any amendments to these Rules & Regulations and/or Terms & Conditions will be updated on the Official Event Page without any notice.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend Walk2Inspire 2019 routes as they deem fit for the safety of the Participants and /or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice of the Participants. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- The Walkathon route will be clearly marked with signage and boundaries. Each walker/runner is to complete a full lap of 5km.
- While reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participant’s safety; participants take part in Walk2Inspire 2019 at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death arising from training or during participation in Walk2Inspire 2019.
- Changes in T-shirt size after registration is strictly NOT allowed.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of the participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other recorded form of this event for any legitimate purposes, including commercial advertising.
- The Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the Organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically or mentally incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
- A participant must retire from the race immediately if requested to do so by any member of the official medical staff, Race Director, Marshals and/or Security officer.
- Participants that are feeling unwell are advised to approach any marshals or staff on duty. Participants are also advised to keep a lookout as well for other runners that might need assistance and inform the marshals and staff on duty.
- For participant below the ages of 18 years old:
I (or parent/legal guardian for those under 18 years of age) hereby agree to the terms & conditions of the event and confirm that the information provided for registration is accurate. I (or parent/legal guardian for those under 18 years of age) assume full liability for any loss, injury, damage and death from the event.
- Race Pack Collection is on 10th November 2019, 10am – 3pm at Ultron @ NU Sentral*. Strictly no race pack collection on event day. *Subjected to changes. Any changes will be notified via email only.