TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please produce your identity card or other valid documents for verification purposes.
- The reverse side of the participants bib number must be filled up with emergency name and contact number.
- Runners must wear the assigned bib number on his/her chest at all times during the event race.
- Runners who do not wearing a bib number will be disqualified.
All runners who successfully complete the race will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon presentation of their Bib Number to the respective officials at the medal collection counter.
- All Finisher's Medals must be collected on Race Day.
- No requests thereafter will be entertained.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the race.
- Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Race Day.
Medical Personnel have the Sole and Final Authority to:
- Remove a competitor from the event if the competitor is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the event without risk of serious injury.
- To send casualty to the nearest and/or recommended hospital.
- It is the responsibility of every participant to ensure that they are fit and healthy enough to complete the run.
- If you are in any doubt, it would be advisable to consult your doctor.
Organizer Reserves the Right
- To modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
- To cancel the event at any time without prior notice to the participant, in which case the Organizer will make effort to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. If the event has to be cancelled, for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that is beyond the control of the Organizer and which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event, there shall be no refund of fees paid unless the Organizer deems fit to give a refund and the Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused.
- To amend the event race routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participants and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the date of the event. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
- To cancel and/or add any race category without prior notice to the participants
- To disqualify any participant for failing to observe the Rule and Regulations and no refund shall be given.
- To use any photographs, motion picture, recording, or any other record of this race and of participants for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.
- Storage Area will be made available during the event day.
- Participants are allowed to store their belongings with the committees in charge however any losses will not be held liable by the Organizer.
- Participants are kindly advised to store their belongings inside a bag before passing it to the committees as to ensure a smooth and safe process of storing.
All runners (Man & Woman) are COMPULSORY to wear modest attire during the event.
- Shorts are not allowed unless worn with tight
- Individual Category
- 12km Open Run (Man & Woman)
- Age 13 & above
- 5km Fun Run (Man & Woman)
- Age 13 & above
- Participants below 13 years old are allowed to join 5km Fun Run but MUST be accompanied by at least one guardian
- Fees for participants will be VARIED between IIUM STUDENTS and NON-IIUM STUDENTS.
- Currently Enrolled in any International Islamic University Malaysia.
- Applicable to all CFS, Degree, Master and PHD students.
- Refer to all participants that are not categorized
*IIUM Staff & IIUM Alumni are not considered for IIUM students fees rate
In case of any disputes, the decision of the organiser shall be final and conclusive. No appeal or correspondence will be entertained.