TERMS & CONDITIONS
*#AnakAnakMalaysia Walk Penang 2019 = “Event”
*Eco Terraces = “Organiser”
*Event Participants = “Participants”
- #AnakAnakMalaysia Walk Penang 2019 is to be held on 31 August 2019 at Eco Terraces, Penang
- The #AnakAnakMalaysia Walk Penang 2019 is open to public aged 13 years old and above. Participants below the age of 12 are required to obtain parental/guardian consent and complete the relevant authorisation and indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon registration, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 12. Each participant under the age of 12 must be paired with at least one (1) adult.
- The Participant shall complete the Online Registration and submit it together with payment of the Registration Fee (Aged >13: RM20.00).
- The Organiser will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by the Participants’ bank or credit card during registration.
- Registration for the Event is only confirmed upon payment made and upon issuance of a collection slip via email. Completion of the official online registration, confirms the Participant’s agreement to abide by all the Terms and Conditions for the Event.
- All costs, fees, and/or related expenses incurred or to be incurred in relation to the Event, which shall include but not limited to the costs of transportation, accommodation, email, postage/courier and/or any other costs, shall be borne separately the Participant.
- The Participant will be entitled to a goodie bag, theme t-shirt and Malaysia Flag upon registration. The Organiser will not entertain any changes of the theme T-shirt sizes upon registration where sizes will be final after selection by the Participant. In scenario when sizes selected are not available, the Organiser reserved the right to replace with nearest available sizes.
- The Participant must be medically fit for the whole duration of the event with necessary sports attires and accessories (E.g.: sport shoes). The Participant shall make sure that strictly no pets and/or any wheel-run vehicle or items allowed in the event (exception: wheelchairs for the needy).
- The Participant shall wear the given theme T-shirt and wristband throughout the event for further lucky draw session or any other event related entitlements.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in the Event’s lucky draw session, namely, the employees of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies, distributors, representatives, vendors, sponsors and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organiser including its affiliated and related companies and their immediate family members.
- The Organiser reserves the right to change the prizes to other prizes of the same value at any point of time without prior notice. The prizes are non-transferable and all prizes are given on an “as is” basis and are not exchangeable for any other form, i.e. cash, goods, credit or services in part or in full. Pictures of the prizes shown in the promotional materials are for illustration purposes only. Actual prizes may differ from the pictures shown.
- Winner of the grand prize must be 18 years of age and above. In the event that a participant’s name is picked and he or she is below 18 years of age during the draw, the participant’s draw will be null and void and a new draw will be done till a participant that is above 18 years of age is chosen.
- All intellectual property rights in all materials produced or distributed by the Organiser in connection with the Event are expressly reserved and any unauthorised duplication, publication and/or distribution are strictly prohibited.
- The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors anywhere in the world without any notification and/or payment to the Participants.
- The Organiser reserves the right to cancel or postpone the Event at any time without prior notice to the #AnakAnakMalaysia Walk Penang 2019 participants (“Participants”), in which case the Organiser will make reasonable effort to inform the Participants prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled or postponed, there shall be no refunds of the Registration Fee (Aged >13: RM20.00) which is payable through the online payment gateway, unless the Organiser deems fit to give a refund and the Organiser shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
- The Participant shall assume full liability and responsibility in case of any liability, mishap, injury, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) resulting from the participation in the Event. The Organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, damage, claim or accident (including death) in any manner whatsoever suffered by the Participant as a result of the Event.
- The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organiser shall be the authority to interpret and in doing so, the Organiser will take into account the interests of all the affected Participants. Any updates on the Terms and Conditions will be notified on the official Event’s website (http://aampenang.com.my) and it is the responsibility of all Participants to keep abreast with any changes.
- In view of the implementation of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010, by registering for the Event, the Participant hereby expressly grant the Organiser and its affiliates, partners and/or advertisers the permission to use and process your personal data, including (but not limited to) the Participant’s name, contact information and/or photographs (collectively, “Personal Data”) for future advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation, notification or permission. By registering for the Event, the Participant hereby allow and consent to the collection and process of the Personal Data by the Organiser and its affiliates, partners and/or advertisers. The Participant also agree to receive the latest information about products, news and events updates, rewards and promotions, special privileges and initiatives from the Organiser and its affiliates, partners and/or advertisers. The Participant may from time to time contact +604 227 2255 to:
- obtain a copy of your Personal Data held by the Organiser;
- correct or amend any incorrect Personal Data held by the Organiser; or