TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This event is opened for Malaysian citizen only.
- Participants must be 18 years old or older as of Event Day to participate in this event.
- Participants below the age of 18 are required to obtain parental/guardian’s consent and complete the relevant indemnity declaration form as deemed necessary by the Organiser upon registration, failing which, the Organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to any applicant under the age of 18.
- Registration fee is strictly not refundable and non-transferable.
- The organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota of a race is full.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify or exclude any person from competition who gives incorrect personal data / details on the entry form, or who is suspected of having taken banned substances. No refund of entry fee will be arranged.
- Successful participants MUST collect their race bib number, race shirt and souvenirs (“Race Kit”) (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting the copy of Official Receipt and identity card.
- All Race Packs not collected during RPC will be deemed to be unwanted, and the Organiser shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Participants must wear the assigned bib number visibly on his/her chest at all times. Participants who do not display bib numbers will be taken off the course by security officers/officials/organizer and immediately disqualified.
- Pets, bicycles, in-line skates, prams, push carts, shoes with built-in or attached rollers and any other wheel-run objects are not allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
- Any Participant who commences to run before the actual flag-off of his/her registered race category will be immediately disqualified.
- The organiser’s decisions in any matter in relation to winner prizes shall be final, conclusive and not subject to any review. Any request for appeal and review shall not be entertained.
- All prize-winning Participants must present their Identity Card and bib number to collect their prize money.
- The organizer and co-organizers reserve the rights to amend the programme as and when deemed necessary.
- The organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of extreme weather conditions. Should the extreme weather conditions persist after the delay, the Organizer reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any photographs, motion picture, recording, collected personal data or any other record of this race and of participants for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.
- Every participant must ensure that they are fit and healthy enough to complete the run.
- Participants are strongly advised to go for a medical examination and/or consult medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day. The organizer shall not be liable for any damages whatever, resulting from injury, whether fatal or otherwise, of any participants or for damages to or loss of such person’s property.
- Medical personnel have the right to remove a competitor from the event if the competitor is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the event without risk of serious injury.
- Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death however arising from training for or during the day of the event.
- We encourage participants to obtain their own Personal Accident insurance for their own protection.
I hereby agree not to hold the organizer and co-organizers, their representatives and sponsors against all costs, expenses or liabilities that may arise in consequence of my participation in the Alam Impian Fun Run & Inflatable Challenge event, I hereby waive all claims for any and all injuries, death and invalidity to me or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the organizer, members and employees arising directly or indirectly during the course of event or arising as a result of it. In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry, I hereby assume liability for any loss, damage or liability from the above event. I confirm that I have read and accepted the conditions of entry to event and the rules and regulations for this event.