Angry Birds Splash Water World Operation Hours: 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
*Closed every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday; except during Public Holidays, Christmas & New Year.
Playland rules and regulations
To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all our Guests, please respect the following rules:
- Children should be supervised. Guests under age 14 must be accompanied by a parent or a guardian otherwise entry is strictly prohibited.
- All guardians, visitors, guests, participants and entrants in and within the Playland shall be medically fit to participate in all activities.
- No climbing up from or below the slides is allowed in the Playland.
- No shoes and bags are allowed for/during any water rides and attractions.
- Guests using strollers and wheelchairs are to take note that certain areas within the playland are inaccessible to strollers and wheelchairs.
- For safety and hygiene purposes, shoes must be off at all times when you enter the rides and attractions. Shoes may be placed at the designated areas within the Playland.
- No outside foods and drinks are allowed in the Playland. One bottle of water per guest and baby food are the only outside food and drink items allow.
- No sharp and/or harmful objects are allowed in the Playland.
- All guardians, visitors, guests, participants, and entrants shall dress and don in decent and proper attire and/or outfit in order to participate in any of the water attractions. Jewelry or clothing with drawstrings and/or any ornaments or object which may be harmful, dangerous or prone to any untoward accidents are prohibited in and within the Playland.
- All guardians, visitors, guests, participants, and entrants shall be solely responsible to their own and/or child’s or children’s safety, belongings or property and SP Setia and the organiser shall not be held responsible for any liability, mishap, loss, accident, damage or losses or personal property or belongings and/or any injury suffered and/or sustained (including deaths) by any person in and within the Playland and/or resulting from the said Event.
- One Universal Production reserves the rights to use any photographs (including those of Playland participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media recordings of the event, for any legitimate purpose including but not limited to commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors without any prior notice and/or payments to the participants.
- The management reserves the right to change the operation hours, close any attraction due to maintenance or stop operations during adverse weather conditions, due to safety concerns. There will be no refund on the entry ticket.
- One Universal Production reserves the right to change the rules and regulations without prior notice.