By purchasing tickets to BIMP-EAGA Budayaw Fashion Show 2019, the ticket holder (and any assignee) has agreed to accept & comply with the following terms & conditions:
1. All ticket sales are FINAL. Tickets may NOT be cancelled, refunded for cash nor exchanged under any circumstances.
2. Ticket holders are required to redeem their tickets for fashion show wristbands in order to gain entry to the fashion show. Wristbands must be worn at all times and those found without wristbands will be asked to leave the premises. Fashion show goers are responsible for their own wristbands. Lost wristbands will not be replaced.
3. Tickets and wristbands will NOT be reissued under any circumstances. Please also note that those who had lost their ticket and/or wristband at the fashion show will be asked to leave the site or repurchase a new ticket.
4. All ticket holders are subjected to body and bag security checks at all entry points into the premises.
5. Ticket holders are required to produce e-ticket(s) in print or digital form at the wristband redemption counter in order to redeem the wristband(s).
6. The Event Organizer may refuse entry to tickets that are not found to be genuine, have been purchased or acquired from unauthorized agents, or is damaged.
7. The resale or use of tickets by third parties in connection with other offers and promotions of tickets without the prior authorization or written consent of the Event Organizer is prohibited.
8. The Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold or used by third parties in connection with other promotions,without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
9. The Event Organizer reserves the right to add, withdraw or substitute designers and/or vary advertised programs, event times and audience capacity without any prior notice or compensation to ticket holders. The Event Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
10. The ticket holder shall observe & comply with all event rules, prohibitions and directions given by authorized personnel of the Event Organizer,including to submit to any search; and voluntarily assume all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent, to the event, including death, personal injury, loss, damage and liability.
11. The Event Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry and/or expel from the premises any person with unruly conduct and/or in breach of any venue and/or ticketing terms & conditions.
12. The ticket holder grants the Event Organizer (and its assignees) the right to include the ticket holder’s image, likeness, actions, and statements in any live or recorded audio, video, film, webcast, stream, or other transmission, exhibition, simulcast, or reproduction made of, or at, the fashion show in any medium or context for any purpose, including commercial or promotional purposes, without further authorization or otherwise.
13. The Event Organizer retains all webcast/Internet rights to the fashion show. Any live streams or broadcasts, whether for Internet or otherwise, from the fashion show must be specifically agreed to in advance with the Event Organizer. No one may transmit, broadcast, or communicate any live audio or audiovisual images from the fashion show site without the Event Organizer’s prior written permission. Even if you are a performer or sponsor, the broadcasting, displaying, or communicating any live audio or audiovisual images (whether for personal, commercial, or other use) is expressly prohibited, without the prior written permission of the Event Organizer.
14. Strictly NO professional photography, video and/or audio recording of any kind is allowed during the fashion show.
15. Strictly NO outside food and beverages are allowed inside the premises.
16. Smoking is ONLY permitted at designated smoking areas at the premises.
17. The use of illicit drugs will NOT be tolerated. All abusers will be immediately escorted off site and dealt with accordingly.
18. Without the prior written permission of the Event Organizer, ticket holders may not bring any audio or video recording devices (except for personal cell phones) into the fashion show.
19. Ticket holders may bring personal, non-commercial, photography devices into the fashion show and may use these devices to obtain short-form video and still photographs but are not limited to, cell phones, small digital or film cameras (without a detachable lens).
20. Ticket holders consent to have medical treatment that may be deemed advisable in the event of an injury, accident, or illness during the fashion show. This affirmatively releases the Event Organizer and all persons participating in such medical treatment from all responsibility for any such actions.
21. No sponsorship, on site marketing, sampling, vending, coupon/product distribution, or other promotional/advertising activity may be conductedat the fashion show (inclusive of parking lots), absent the Event Organizer’s prior written approval in each instance.
22. Other ticketing terms and conditions are applied as stated on the booking pages and e-tickets.