19th Ottawa Conference 2020 will organized at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) on 29th February - 4th March 2020.
Held biennially they provide a forum for medical and other health care profession educationalists to network and share ideas on all aspects of the assessment of competence in both clinical and non-clinical domains, throughout the continuum of education. Participants include both those new to the area of assessment and those with many years' experience to share. Ottawa Conferences are committed to encourage developments in assessment with a view to improving health care and health care delivery around the world.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND OTTAWA CONFERENCE 2020 ?
All interested in the assessment of competence or curriculum evaluation as they relate to medicine or any other healthcare professions are welcome at Ottawa 2020:
- Teachers in the undergraduate curriculum
- Postgraduate trainers
- CPD providers
- Assessment specialist
- Curriculum planners/evaluators
Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre is a purpose built, convention and exhibition centre that:
- Has won numerous awards for its safety and excellent service.
- Is strategically located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC).
- Has a range of reasonably-priced hotels within easy walking distance.
- Overlooks the beautiful and lush KLCC Park and the Petronas Towers.
- Is connected to the KLCC Suria shopping mall with good restaurants, entertainment
For online registration, please visit website at http://ottawa2020.org/registration-2/