1. Fun run participants must be aged 4 years old or above and runners below the age of 18 must be accompanied by parents or guardians along the route. The Organizer must authorize any exception to this.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
3. Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information do not make the required payment or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
7. NO refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration or cancellation.
8. Please bring the printout/screenshot of the e-ticket (QR code). You may appoint a representative to collect your race kit on your behalf. There will be NO distribution of race kit on the event day. Strictly no changes in t-shirt sizes will be allowed. No late collection of race kits will be entertained.
9. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunderstorm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
10. Strollers and wheelchairs are allowed but at participants/guardians own risk and the organizer cannot be held responsible for any mishaps.
11. Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible for his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall not be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to the gross negligence of the Organizer.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualifies any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by the medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital. circumstances.
13. The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break-ins or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. All participants when parking their vehicles must exercise proper vigilance.
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 03-91458604