You are cordially invited to the:
NURSING SEMINAR ON CHILD CARE 2020
“SAFEGUARDING OUR TREASURES: SHAPING THEIR FUTURE”
Date : 11th April 2020
Time : 8.00 am - 4.00 pm
Venue : Auditorium Level 9, Empathy Building, MAHSA University
Organizer : Student Cohort 5/2017, Bachelor of Science (Honours) Nursing Post-Registration
CPD point and certificate available for participants
Talk given by our talented speakers
- Vaccination: Myth & Misinformation by Dr Megat Mohamad Amirul Amzar
- Understanding & Handling Vaccine Hesitancy by Ms Murshidah Binti Yusoff
- Childcare Crisis And The Working Mother by Ms Siti Aisyah Binti Ibrahim
- Impact of Digital Technology on Children: Beneficial or Detrimental? by Ms Thevagi A/P Samynathan
- Preventing Child Abuse and Neglect by Ms Siti Nor Kamelia Binti Hati @ Mohd Hadi
- Role of Parents in Shaping The Future of Their Children by Ms Rohiza Binti Abdul Khalid
- Disease Outbreaks: Are Our Children Protected? by Ms Nur Hashikin Binti Baharuddin
To understand causes of persistent reliance on patently incorrect information regarding vaccination.
Delivering transparent and evidence-based information on vaccination through competent communication skills to rebuild the dwindling trust in vaccines.
To have a better understanding of the circumstances of the millions of children whose parents are in employment, and how caregivers are coping with the joint demands of care and of employment.
To understand the ways technology impacts our children, and how to encourage the right use of technology.
To enhance child protection practices, with guidance on how to engage in responses to infectious disease outbreaks.
Grab this limited opportunities to gain knowledge regarding child care and current issues.