The race is open to all Malaysian, PR and expatriates with working permit and foreigners.
- Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
- Upon confirmation of participant, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained
- Race entry is non transferable. Those who running with an authorized race number will be disqualified.
- The race starts from Agrotek Garden Resort and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
- Winners will be determined based on the fastest time taken at the finishing line (18km & 10km categories).
All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification. Foreigners have to produce work permit or PR Status Card
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to organizer 10 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of RM 100.00 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer’s decision will be final
- ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within the time frame.
- If the weather doesn’t permit (haze/heavy rain) the organizer has right to cancel & honored to give all the runner entitlement
- No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g skates, prams, push cars, shoe with built-in or attaches rollers are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles
- Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants after cut- off time for each category. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles
- Participants must run on designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification
- All uncollected Race-Kit during REPC day will be kept for collection after race. Kindly contact The Organizer for this purpose and collect within 1 week, after 1 week the Organizer shall be liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs ( including those of participants), motion pictures, recording or any other record of this event for legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising
- All winners must provide identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before price giving ceremony
- The organizer decision is final.
- Time limit: The cut-off-time for all categories is 3.5 hours.
- Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
The organizer will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.