Conditions of Sale
1. The organizer of the event MIM Asia Resources reserves the right to change schedule/venue of the conference if deemed necessary.
2. This is a Christian conference, and is open to men only, aged 18 and above.
3. All registrations (tickets) are made available on a first come first serve basis.
- Early Bird (RM120) - applicable from 1 Feb – 15 June 2020
- Normal (RM150) - applicable from 16 June - 20 July 2020
4. All tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable. However, registration transfer is permitted.
5. Registration transfers MUST be emailed to [email protected] latest by 15 July 2020. Requests received after this date will not be entertained.
E-Tickets and Confirmation Notifications
For every successful ticket purchase, the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and two emails from Razer and Ticket2U. The emails contain payment confirmation and an e-ticket with embedded QR code.
The QR Code is to be presented for registration and check-in on the day of event. 1 ticket admits 1 person only.
If a buyer purchases more than 1 ticket at a time, ONLY the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and emails from Razer and Ticket2U.
Attendees will each be emailed their respective e-ticket 3 days before the event day.
For group ticket purchase, ONLY the buyer will receive an SMS from Ticket2U and emails from Razer and Ticket2U.
Attendees within the group will each be emailed their respective e-ticket 3 days before the event day.
Ticket2U accepts payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTERCARD credit cards (local and international). AMEX is currently NOT accepted.
International Customers - please ensure that 3D Secure has been enabled by the issuer of your respective VISA and/or MASTERCARD.
Without 3D Secure enabled, your ticket purchase via VISA and/or MASTERCARD may not be successful.
What is 3D Secure?
3D Secure is an authentication scheme that requires the cardholder to enter an additional password when they make an online purchase. Applies to Visa and Mastercard in any region. Click the links below for further information.
VISA Cardholders | Mastercard Cardholders
Ticket Cancellations & Refunds
All tickets purchased are strictly non-refundable. However, registration transfer is permitted.
Registration transfers MUST be emailed to [email protected] latest by 15 July 2019. Requests received after this date will not be entertained.
Overseas delegates are responsible to arrange their own visa required for entry into Malaysia.
If you require accommodation, we recommend booking into The Pearl Hotel which is 13mins walking distance from FGA KL conference hall.
If you're facing issues with ticket purchasing/payments, please contact Ticket2U customer service. On the Ticket2U event page, you can click the bottom left 'Live Chat' button to start a chat or leave a message.
A Ticket2U customer service personnel will get back to you soonest possible. Alternatively, you may contact Ticket2U at 1300-88-1588 during working hours (9am-6pm weekdays).
If you have questions about MIM Asia Conference 2020, please email [email protected] or Whatsapp Harold @ +6012 2101312 during office hours, Monday to Friday (10am-6pm).