Ticketing Terms and Conditions
The Pure Life Society (“we”, “us” or “PLS”) is a promoter of live entertainment events (“Event”, “Events”). Tickets (“Tickets”) for Events are sold by Ticket2u to purchasers or other ticketing agents. Notwithstanding the terms and conditions of such ticketing agents which may apply to the sale of a Ticket for a particular Event, by purchasing and/or holding and/or being in possession of a Ticket or Tickets, the holder of the Ticket (“Ticket holder”, “you”, “your”) agrees to and is bound by these terms and conditions (“Ticketing Terms”).
The provisions of these Ticketing Terms are for the benefit of our ticketing agents and/or Ticket2u and/or the Venue by way of contract for the benefit of a third party and may be accepted by the ticketing agents and/or Ticket2u and/or the Venue at any time.
If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain your parents’ or legal guardians’ prior authorisation, permission and consent to attend an Event.
The Ticketing Terms
1. Each Ticket you purchase from PLS through a ticketing agent is intended to give you a revocable license (or right) to entry and attendance of the particular Event only to which the Ticket pertains.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances, the terms and conditions of such service providers will apply between it and persons who make use of such products or services.
3. You must produce a valid Ticket to gain entry to the Venue.
4. Any Tickets brought from unauthorized agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted. All Tickets remain the property of PLS at all times and constitute a personal revocable license from PLS to the Ticket holder which may be withdrawn by PLS and admission refused at any time upon refunding the printed purchase price of the Ticket.
5. We reserve the right to restrict the sale of Tickets to a maximum number per person, per credit card and/or per household and to cancel any Tickets purchased in excess of this number.
6. If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
7. It is your responsibility to (i) ensure that your Tickets are collected by or delivered to you before the date of the Event; (ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and (iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event.
8. Event dates and times are subject to change. We refer you to the Ticket Purchase Agreement which contains detailed provisions relating to the collection and delivery of Tickets.
9. Neither PLS nor Ticket2u are responsible or liable should you fail to obtain your Tickets in time or for any Tickets that are lost, stolen or damaged.
10. You are entitled to cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) at any time prior to the scheduled date of the Event to which the Ticket(s) apply by contacting the ticketing agent or PLS (whichever is applicable) and arranging such cancellation and return, subject to the following:
10.1. If you qualify as a “Consumer” as defined in the Consumer Protection Act, 2008:
10.1.1 If you cancel your purchase kindly send an email to [email protected] your request and attach with e-Ticket(s) within 7 (seven) days of purchase, you will be entitled to a refund of the ticket value, from which RM 4.00 (four ringgits) will be deducted as admin processing fees.
10.1.2. If you cancel your purchase of and return your Ticket(s) more than 7 (seven) days after the date on which the ticket was purchased, you are not entitled to a refund.
10.1.3. No refund shall be issued in respect of a cancelled purchase unless the original Ticket(s) are returned.
10.1.4. You hereby acknowledge and agree that the aforementioned cancellation charges constitute reasonable charges as contemplated in the Consumer Protection Act, 2008.
10.1.5. Notwithstanding the above, if you can provide us with proof that the person for whom, or whose benefit a Ticket was purchased will not be able to attend the Event because of his or her death orhospitalization, no cancellation fee will apply in respect of that Ticket.
11. Your purchase of Tickets is subject to our right to cancel or reschedule an Event at any time, or to alter or vary the programme of an Event, due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including directives from health authorities). Where we alter or vary the programme of an Event, we shall not be obligated to refund any Ticket monies or exchange your Tickets. Please note that if an opening act or guest artist is changed or cancelled, the event is not considered cancelled and you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange. Neither we, a ticketing agent, Ticket2u nor any other person shall have any liability to you to refund the purchase price of a Ticket in circumstances where an Event is cancelled due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
12. If an Event is rescheduled or cancelled, we will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible thereof (including notifying you of the details of any rescheduled Event) by publishing the details of the rescheduled or cancelled Event, as the case may be, to our media or facebook page, or to the contact details which you provide at the time of the purchase of Tickets.
13. The following restrictions will apply to your attendance at an Event and your breach of any of these may lead to you being ejected from the Venue:
13.1. Appropriate standards of behaviour are expected of all persons attending an Event and persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of PLS or its agents or contractors, will be refused admission and/or removed from the Venue with no refund on the Ticket. Activities such as ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited for your own safety.
13.2. In order to facilitate the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of a Venue, to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Ticketing Terms and/or to refuse admission and/or to refund the Ticket face value if we have reasonable grounds to do so.
13.3. Ticket holders may be ejected from the Venue if, in the reasonable opinion of PLS or its agents or any contractors appointed by PLS, or the Venue, the Ticket holder is a risk to the safety of any patron and/or may affect the enjoyment of other patrons and/or the running of the Event or may cause damage, nuisance or injury. Examples include being (or appearing to be) drunk, incapable, intoxicated or under the influence of illegal drugs, under-age (where relevant), abusive, threatening, behaving anti-socially, carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, declining to be searched or in breach of any of these Ticketing Terms or the terms and conditions of the Venue.
13.4. There are to be no pass-outs or re-admissions after you exit the gates of a Venue (after entry) and you will not be permitted to re-enter the Venue.
14. If you are a disabled person, you are requested to inform PLS, its agents and contractors will use their reasonable endeavours to accommodate and assist you at the Event, subject to their capacity to do so, and the confines and layout of the Venue facilities.
15. All children attending an Event must be in possession of a valid Ticket. A responsible adult must accompany children 16 years of age and under.
16. Please note that CCTV and film cameras may be present at the Venue. By purchasing Tickets and attending the Event, you consent to being filmed, photographed, videotaped, or otherwise recorded, and that your name, voice and likeliness may be broadcasted, displayed or distributed (commercial or otherwise) without any compensation being paid to you.
17. You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against PLS, the management of PLS, any agent of PLS, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
18. Neither the Venue nor PLS can accept responsibility for damage to or loss of any personal property at an Event.
19. You bear the risk of inclement weather.
20. These Ticketing Terms constitute the whole agreement between you and/or the Ticket holder and PLS in respect of the subject matter hereof and no addition to or variation or novation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect, unless reduced to writing and signed by the above parties or their duly authorised representatives.
21. These Ticketing Terms shall be governed by Malaysian Law and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Malaysian courts.
22. If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the Event.
23. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
24. Please note that loud music at Events can damage hearing.