You may send the record of run in Merdeka VR 2020 pages. All the medal and t-shirt will release 01/10/2020
Terms and Conditions
Terms & Condition of virtual run
1. Merdeka VR 2020 is open to all Malaysians and Non-Malaysians (international).
2. Ticket purchased cannot be transferred and strictly not refundable.
3. Organizer reserves the right to make changes to the information and the reward without notification.
4. Screenshot/photo of running apps, treadmill or GPS running watch can be used as proof of running. The screenshot/photo must contain the distance, date and time.
5. The distance can be achieved in one run or multiple runs. Combined runs are accepted.
6. Any late submission after the said date would not be entertained. Hence, the entitlements are deemed to be forfeited.
7. "No completion, no finisher entitlement" policy. The race is based on honest system the organizer will do periodic checks on the submissions. Account may be suspended if fraudulent results are found.
8. Return/Exchange of entitlements can be arranged under the following reasons:
•If the entitlements delivered are in damaged condition; or
• If the entitlements delivered to the wrong participant.
9. Participants will have to bear the additional cost on re-delivery of entitlements.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of the event’s rules and regulations from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret and in so doing, the Organizer will take into account the interests of all the affected participants.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules & Regulations without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof