Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What do you get after completing the virtual run?
A: 3 items for all distance categories
- The Spirit of Kuala Lumpur Virtual Marathon 2020 Metal Medal (With Distance Printed On It)
- The Spirit of Kuala Lumpur Virtual Marathon 2020 Dry-fit Finisher shirt (With Distance Printed On It)
- The Spirit of Kuala Lumpur Virtual Marathon 2020 E-Certificate
Q: When and where do I run?
A: The running period is now to 30th Sept 2020. On the other words, you can run anywhere anytime time from now to 30th Sept 2020 and capture the proof of running and send to us at [email protected] (Subject – SOKLVM2020).
Q: When will I receive my finisher items?
A: In general, the finisher items will be sent out starting 10th October 2020. You will be expecting to receive the finisher items within 10 working days.
Q: Can I separate the run distance (42km, 21km or 5km) into a few shorter distance runs?
A: Yes, You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running outdoor with GPS (track by km)
2. Running indoor with treadmill (track by km)
3. Steps counters (1KM = 1,500 steps)
The Virtual Run is flexible in that the runs/steps CAN BE ACCUMULATED in multiples runs/steps.
Q: How can I contact the organiser?
A: You can either contact the Virtual Run People through email [email protected] or WhatsApp us at +6016-380 7200
Terms and Conditions
The Spirit of Kuala Lumpur Virtual Marathon 2020 is organised by the Virtual Run People and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia, Brunei, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Singapore. For other locations, please contact us by email - [email protected]
1) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until Sept 30th 2020 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
2) Entries are non-transferable.
3) All T-shirts measurement is subject to 1-2 cm tolerance.
4) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
5) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subjected to change without notice.
6) Submission of results must be submitted any time before the Sept 30th 2020. If participants are unable to submit the result before the Sept 30th 2020, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. As such there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
7) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
8) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Virtual Run People) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happened in the participation of the event.
9) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
10) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
11) If there is a returned of parcel during the delivery of the rewards due to whatever reason, we could arrange to resend the reward (upon request) but the delivery charges would be borned by participant.
12) Any address changes after registration will incur additional charges.
13) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
14) The organiser has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
15) For Participants with a valid address in East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), there will be additional charges of RM 5.00 for postage of Race Kit.
Tracking Your Run
Upon registration, participants need to run their chosen distance in a location and time of their choice, alone or with friends, outdoors or on a treadmill anytime from their registration date until September 30th 2020.
Download running apps, snapshot treadmill screen or GPS running watch to track your run and can be in multiple results.
After the run, the screenshot of the run results must be sent for submission. (It should contain the distance, timing and date of the run)
Submission of run results are to be made via the Ticket2u website from the day participant register for the run. All the Race Entitlements will be start deliver by October 10th 2020 onwards.
Learn how to submit your Virtual Run Result: https://www.ticket2u.com.my/help/virtualrun