We are giving a new start in fitness after months of MCO in Malaysia. Everyone is either trying to get back in shape or starting a healthier lifestyle.
So, why don’t we start with just 5KM of running/walking that can be done anywhere at our own pace and time? Since it's the time of the year to be more patriotic let's commemorate the establishment of Malaysia federation on 16th September 1963.
You can run, walk, hike, dance or any activity that can accumulate steps to participate. If you've been planning to become more active this year, let today be your day 1.
The virtual run is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia.
Follow our Instagram: @srikandimalaysiadayrun and Like our Facebook page: SrikandiMalaysiaDayVirtualRun
So, what do you need to do?
Purchase your ticket >>> Run/walk/hike/dance/accumulate steps and record it >>> Upload your result >>> Receive your entitlements.
What are the tickets we have?
Group discount - purchase 5 or more tickets in one transaction and get 5% discount
Medal Design A + e-cert
Medal Design B + e-cert
T-shirt + Medal Design A + e-cert
T-shirt + Medal Design B + e-cert
Series A2 - Long Sleeve
Series B2 - Long Sleeve
Long sleeve T-shirt + Medal Design A + e-cert
Long sleeve T-shirt + Medal Design B + e-cert
T-shirt + Medal Design A + Medal Design B + e-cert
Full package - Long Sleeve
Long sleeve T-shirt + Medal Design A + Medal Design B + e-cert
Note: Ticket prices stated above are not inclusive of online processing fees.
How do I join?
Registration period close
18th September 2020
Anywhere, anytime, anyhow
20th August 2020 – 30th September 2020
5km (Multiple runs accepted). Runs/steps can be accumulated in multiple runs/steps.
Upload your result
Upload photos/screen shots of your result at ticket2u event site
Last day to upload result
Before 5pm, 2nd October 2020
Receive your entitlement
Delivery will start from 25th October 2020, batch by batch.
Run Methods :
You can track your distance by using the following methods:
1. Running/walking outdoor with GPS
2. Running/walking indoor on treadmill
3. Steps counters (1KM = 1500 steps, 5KM = 7500steps)
*The result can be accumulated by multiple runs/steps, which must be completed within running period.
How to record your race?
- You can start running, walking or hiking using your favorite run app or on the treadmill to record the distance or steps. Once you’ve completed 5KM or 7,500 steps, you can screenshot the result. Your screenshots should include the dates and distance (KM) or number of accumulated steps.
- For treadmill run/walk, you can snap pictures of the numbers on the treadmill screen. The result doesn’t have to include dates.
- Accumulated distance/steps is allowed.
Once you have completed the entire distance/total steps, you can upload the screenshot of the result and submit them on ticket2u.com.my. You will need to enter your ticket number before uploading the result.
Results can be submitted any time before 5pm, 2nd October 2020.
The T-shirt and medal design
The Srikandi Malaysia Day Virtual Run T-shirt and medal designs are inspired by pending.
It is a traditional belt buckle worn by men and women to complete their traditional Malay ensemble. This oval shaped accessory is usually worn during royal ceremonies. It can become a part of bridal couple’s ensemble and cultural performances’ costumes.
Pending is also a royal regalia worn by the Malay Sultans and Kings during coronation ceremonies.
There are various designs and ornaments of the pending. Some are made of gold, silver and copper. The floral motifs on a pending are sometimes graced by colourful, precious stones such as ruby and emerald.
The dual-toned medal consists of two functioning parts: a silver colored buckle (bottom) and a golden colored pendant (top). The participants could purchase either the buckle or pendant (Series A or Series B ticket), and they can always have both by purchasing the Full Package tickets.
Medal A (Buckle)
Width 4", Height 2.4", Thickness 2mm
Medal B (Brooch)
Width 2.25", Height 1.35", Thickness 2mm
Social Media Contest
- Follow our Instagram: @srikandimalaysiadayrun and Like our Facebook page: SrikandiMalaysiaDayVirtualRun
- Post any picture or video related to your run experience on Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok or Twitter, tag us and put hashtag #srikandimalaysiadayrun #SrikandiTunFatimah #virtualrun #running #runningmotivation #fitmalaysia #runforlife . The picture or video could be anything, for example, your medal collection, running shoes, run bibs, run scenery, personal best time or even you and your run buddies.
- Send the link to your post (or a screenshot of the post) to our email : [email protected]
- Please ensure that your social media account is not set to private
- We will select 5 winners based on creativity and number of Likes. Each winner will get RM100 cash.
- Contest ends on 18th September 2020