1) Fight Covid Virtual Run is organised by Z&N Synergy Enterprise and it is open to everyone who has a valid address in Malaysia.
2) Participants can run ANYTIME from their registration date until 28th SEPTEMBER 2020 to complete the run. Where participants can split the distance to as many times as they wish, but if there are more than 10 pictures, they are required to combine some to the pictures to fit into 10 uploads.
3) Entries are non-transferable.
4) All T-shirts measurement are subject to 1-2cm tolerance.
5) Finisher's Tee size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request of size change will not be entertained.
6) All merchandises’ colour, design and material may be different from illustration and are subject to change without notice.
7) Submission of results must be submitted anytime before the 30th SEPTEMBER 2020. If participants are unable to submit the result before the 30th SEPTEMBER 2020, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitle for any of the rewards. Therefore there will be NO delivery of any medal or T-shirt.
8) Once participants registration is done, there will be NO refund even if participants are not able to participate due to whatever reason.
9) Participants must be certified fit to participate in this event. The organizer (Z&N Synergy Enterprise) shall not be liable for any accident, injuries or mishap that happen in participating the event.
10) All payments are to be collected in Ringgit Malaysia and it is based on the current conversion rate of the day. The conversion rate is subject to currency fluctuation.
11) Participants agree to provide accurate, true, current and complete information about the Participants. The Organizer may contact the Participants time by e-mail or text message. Any notice sent to the e-mail address registered with the Organizer shall consider as received by the Participants. If the Participants provide any information that is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, or the Organizer has rights to suspect that such information is inaccurate, untrue, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participants’ registration and fees will not be refund.
12) If there is a returned of parcel during deliver of the rewards due to whatever reason. Upon request, we will arrange to resend the reward but the delivery charges will be borned by participants.
13) Any address changes after registration will incurred additional charges.
14) The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of Participant), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the Organiser.
15) The organizer has the rights to amend the Terms & Conditions at anytime at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
16) For Participants with a valid address in East Malaysia (Sabah & Sarawak), there will be additional charges of RM 5.00 for postage of Race Kit.
17) All the medals or / and tshirt for the group category will be delivered to a same address or the buyer’s address.
Tracking Your Run
Upon registration, participants need to run their chosen distance in a location and time of their choice, alone or with friends, outdoors or on a treadmill anytime from their registration date until 25th SEPTEMBER 2020.
After the run, the screenshot of the run results must be sent for submission. (It should contain the distance, timing and date of the run)
Submission of run results are to be made via the "Virtual Run Result Upload" section at the bottom of this event page from the day participant register for the run. All the medals will be start deliver by 25th SEPTEMBER onwards and you will be notified via E-mail for your tracking number.