Terms and Conditions / Rules & Regulations
1. Cyber Space Walk 2020-2021: Cyber Space Walk is jointly organized by the Leo Club of KL Centennial and Lions Club of KL Vision City under Lions Clubs International District 308 B1. (“Organizer”) The virtual run is open for all Lions, Leos, and public from Peninsular Malaysia only.
2. The purpose of this virtual walk is to encourage the whole nation to keep on the positive healthy lifestyle in this new norm of pandemic situation at the same time raise fund to support the on-going projects to help the community, especially in 5 global causes: Hunger relief, environmental, vision, children cancer & diabetic.
3. This is an accumulative walk where participants are encouraged to walk few steps a day to maintain healthy habit, accumulate the evidences of total km which achieve 5KM steps or 10KM steps within the stipulated period as determine by the Organizer.
4. All participants are to ensure that all information submitted by them for the purpose of registration are complete and accurate.
5. The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID when payment of the registration fees is successfully made in Ticket2U.com.my and with Ticket Reference Number.
6. By confirmation of payment, the participants agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Organizer.
7. All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, REFUNDABLE NOR DEFERRABLE.
8. A Refund Administrative Charge of 6% of ticket price or a minimum of RM2.00 exclusive the Malaysia Sales and Service Tax (SST) as may be imposed by the regulatory upon the Organizer once the instruction is given to Ticket2U to commence refund procedures due to interruption, cancellation or postponement of the event.
9. Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
11. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when a quota of the walk is full.
12. Participants are encouraged to post photos onto Instagram or Facebook accounts along with the following hashtags: #CyberSpaceWalk & #LionsFightDiabetes. Tag us to tell us about your virtual walk experience upon receiving the confirmation of completion of the walk. (Make sure your account is Public)
13. Participants who have completed the walk and uploaded onto the system will entitle the Cyber Space Walk medal, eCertificate and T-shirt according to the T-shirt size ticked during your registration in Ticket2U.com.my. For those who did not complete the walk within the stipulated period given, only entitle for T-shirt but not the Cyber Space Walk medal and eCertificate.
14. There are different colors of lanyards to differentiate 5KM steps and 10KM steps.
15. The medal and T-shirt will be shipped out within one month after the closing date of the event.
16. Delivery of entitlements will be mailed directly to the registered mailing address provided by the participant during registration. Please provide an accurate mailing address. Any additional cost incurred due to the return of parcel from POS or failure to deliver are to be borne by the participant.
17. In case Participants would like to make an address change once registration has been confirmed, please email the details to [email protected].
18. The T-shirt size is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during registration, any request for size change will not be entertained.
19. If there is a return of parcel during the delivery of the finisher’s entitlement due to whatever reason. Upon request, the Organizer will arrange to resend the parcel but the delivery charges will be borne by participants.
20. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
21. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, or if the Organizer has ground to believe that such information is untrue, inaccurate, outdated or incomplete, the Organizer may at any time suspend, revoke, cancel or terminate the Participant's registration for the Event or entitlement and fees will not be refunded.
22. The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration for
23. If participants are unable to submit the result before the deadline, they will be considered as disqualified and will not be entitled to any rewards. Therefore, there will be NO delivery of any medal and T-shirt.
24. Start Date: 1 st November 2020
End Date: 31st January 2021
Submit Results: Before 1st Febuary 2021
25. The Registered Parties affirm that they have read, understood and fully agreed to the terms and waiver, and they will give up substantial rights, including the rights to sue and to release all liability to the greatest extend allowed by law.