- Plan B Virtual Race (“the event”) is organised by Kinabalu Running Club (‘the Organiser’).
- The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- Questions about the Event. Email [email protected]
- Questions about Sportsplits Tracker app. Email [email protected]
1. The event is open to all residents in Malaysia up to the age of 70 years old who have a valid address in Malaysia.
2. Participants under 18 years of age:
By completing the registration form, you declare that you have obtained consent from your parent/guardian to participate in this event. You and your parent/guardian also accept the terms and conditions of the event and declare the Participant as capable of completing the distance of the event.
3. For an entry to be valid, a Participant must complete the registration form via www.borneomarathon.com or http://t2u.asia/e/23085 and pay the registration fee by the registration deadline.
4. Any notice sent to the Participant’s email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as being received by the Participant.
5. The Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
Once ticket is purchased, it is strictly non-transferable to another party AND non-refundable under any circumstances (including those who purchased but eventually did not take part in the virtual race for any reason)
- Participants must fulfil the minimum age requirement in their respective age category. Those below 18 years old must obtain consent and approval from their parent/guardian before registering for the event.
- In the event that an age group has less than 5 participants, they will be combined with a younger age group category.
Tracking App & Results
1. SportSplits Tracker is the official tracking app and will be used exclusively for the event.
2. 7 (seven) days after registration, the participant will receive an email from SportSplits to ‘claim profile’ in the app.
3. Only 1 (one) participant can ‘claim profile’ per 1 (one) email account.
4. Sharing 1 email account between multiple participants is NOT ALLOWED. Each participant must use their own separate email account for purpose of claiming profile.
5. The use of bicycle, motorised vehicle or any other form of assisted mechanical device is not permitted. We encourage you to be honest.
6. Only timing captured using SportSplits Tracker during the event will be recognized and used as the Participant’s official and final race results.
7.Race results will be available on the tracker app and https://www.sportsplits.com/races/plan-b-virtual-race-2020 . Only valid results will be posted.
SportSplits Tracker requires iOS 10.2 or later and Android version 8 and above to function.
Phones using older OS version may experience some issues. Location Services setting needs to be activated for the application to work.
For Android phones, please ensure that all Battery Optimization functions are disabled. However, this differs with phone models and Android versions.
We suggest that you do a Practice Run before the actual race day. Please check out the tracker guide for more instructions: https://www.sportsplits.com/tracker-guide
1. The Participant with valid a registration will receive the following entitlement after the completion of the event:
- one T-shirt
- one Facemask
- one Finisher Medal (sent only to Participant who has completed the full race distance within the race period using the official tracking app, SportSplits Tracker)
- one Mystery prize (sent only to the Top 3 Finishers in each age category)
2. T-shirt size is strictly based on the size selected by the Participant during registration (refer to T-shirt size chart above). Any request for size change will not be entertained.
3. T-shirt measurements are subject to 0.5” tolerance.
4. Entitlement will be mailed out batch by batch to the shipping address provided by the Participant in the registration form, starting from 40 days after completion of the event.
5. Delivery time may vary depending on the location and circumstance. Weekends and public holidays are exempt from the shipping period. Expect delays due to unexpected Covid19 outbreak continuing, disaster, calamity, weather, incorrect postal code/address, manufacturer technical issues and etc.
6. In the event that the parcel is returned to the Organiser due to inaccurate shipping address given by Participant, charges to re-ship the parcel shall be borne by the Participant.
7. The Organiser cannot be held responsible for lost entitlements in the post. Replacements may be considered depending on stock levels.
- By entering this event, Participants acknowledge they are physically fit and able to compete in the event in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
- Applicable traffic rules must be observed and we recommend that you comply with the government recommendations regarding Covid-19 at all times.
- By completing the registration form, Participants agree to these Terms & Conditions and indemnify the Organiser, sponsors, employees and associates involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the Participant’s participation in the event.