KOTA KINABALU CITY BORNEO HALF MARATHON 2022 (VIRTUAL)
READ THIS FIRST. IMPORTANT VIRTUAL RACE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Participants who sign up for the Virtual Race can opt to run 21km as a SINGLE ACTIVITY or CUMULATIVELY.
2. However, participants who choose to run 21km CUMULATIVELY will not be ranked.
3. The 21km as a SINGLE ACTIVITY can only be attempted ONCE.
4. Manual submission by screenshot is not accepted. Submit your activity manually using the guide found link below under 'Official Tracking Site'.
5. Check this List of supported watches and running apps:
1. Kota Kinabalu City Borneo Half Marathon 2022 (Virtual) (“the event”) is organised by Dewan Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu and Kinabalu Running Club.
2. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.
1. Questions about the Event. Please email [email protected]
2. Questions about the Tracking Site. Please get in touch at
1. Open to all residents in Malaysia who have a valid address in Malaysia.
2. Participants under 18 years of age:
By completing the registration form, you declare that you have obtained consent from your parent/guardian to participate in this event. You and your parent/guardian also accept the terms and conditions of the event and declare the Participant as capable of completing the distance of the event.
3. For an entry to be valid, a Participant must complete the registration form at
http://t2u.asia/e/26455 or via www.borneomarathon.com
4. Any notice sent to the Participant’s email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as being received by the Participant.
5. The Organiser will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
TRACKING SITE & RESULTS
1. VRace by Sport Heroes is the official tracking site and will be used exclusively for the virtual event.
2. After registration, the participant will receive an email from Ticket2U with a unique alphanumeric confirmation number. Kindly go to https://app.myvrace.com/en/challenges and locate the event “Borneo Half Marathon”.
3. Click “Sign Up”, where you will first need to create a login account.
4. Sign Up using by putting the unique alphanumeric confirmation number provided by Ticket2U.
5. Once you have signed up for an event kindly connect your tracking device or running app. VRace by Sport Heroes supports a huge array of tracking devices (Garmin, Coros, Polar, Suunto, Fitbit, Withings, and TomTom) and running apps (Nike+, Runkeeper, MapMyRun/Ride, Decathlon Coach, Rouvy, Apple Health).
6. If your tracking device or running app is not supported by VRace by Sports Heroes, you can upload your activity manually by using a GPX, TCX, FIT file. Here is how to do it: https://help.sportheroes.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360013617919-Import-an-activity-manually
7. The use of bicycle, motorised vehicle or any other form of assisted mechanical device is not permitted. We encourage you to be honest.
8. Race results will be available on the site [Link will be posted once available]. Only valid results will be posted.
You are strongly encouraged to use one of the supported tracking devices or running app for your virtual run.
Borneo Half Marathon’s Technical Partner, Runners Unite may reach out to participants in the virtual race to provide additional data for further verification of your virtual run. Participants of the virtual run will need to comply with the request or their results may be removed.
We suggest that you do a Practice Run before the actual race day. Practise data will show up on your VRace by Sport Heroes account but it will not count towards your race.
Once ticket/merchandise is purchased, it is strictly non-transferable to another party and nonrefundable under any circumstances (including those who purchased the ticket/merchandise but eventually did not take part in the virtual race for any reason).
1. Participants must fulfil the minimum age requirement in their respective age category. Those below 18 years old must obtain consent and approval from their parent/guardian prior to the race.
2. In the event that an age group has less than 5 participants, they will be combined with a younger age group category.
ADD ON MERCHANDISE
1. T-shirt size is strictly based on the size selected by the Participant during registration (refer to T-shirt size chart). Any request for size change will not be entertained.
2. T-shirt measurements are subject to 0.5” tolerance.
3. Merchandise will be mailed out batch by batch to the shipping address provided by the Participant in the registration form, starting from 40-50 days after completion of the event.
4. No P.O. Box address allowed for shipping address.
5. Delivery time may vary depending on the location and circumstance. Weekends and public holidays are exempt from the shipping period. Expect delays due to unexpected Covid19 outbreak continuing, disaster, calamity, weather, incorrect postal code/address, manufacturer technical issues and etc.
6. In the event that the parcel is returned to the Organiser due to inaccurate shipping address given by Participant, charges to re-ship the parcel shall be borne by the Participant.
7. The Organiser cannot be held responsible for lost merchandise in the post. Replacements may be considered depending on stock levels.
1. By entering this event, Participants acknowledge they are physically fit and able to compete in the event in a manner chosen by them, at locations chosen by them and at their own risk.
2. Applicable traffic rules must be observed. Please comply with the government recommendations regarding Covid-19 at all times.
3. By completing the registration form, Participants agree to these Terms & Conditions and indemnify the Organiser, sponsors, employees and associates involved in this event directly or indirectly against all liability for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the Participant’s participation in the event.