1. This ticket is proof of purchase of the above event and must be presented at the time of admission.
2. This ticket is non-transferable and only one ticket is valid per ticket purchased.
3. Tickets are not to be duplicated for the purpose of falsifying entry.
4. Tickets are non-refundable except for event cancellation due to unforeseen circumstances. If the event is cancelled due to unforeseen circumstances, a full refund will be issued to all patrons.
5. The Event Organizer reserves the right to refuse entry.
6. Ticket holders will need to redeem their tickets for wristbands/stamps in order to gain entry to the event. Wristbands/stamps must be visible and worn at all times. Ticket holders who are not wearing their wristbands/stamps will be asked to leave the premises or re-purchase new tickets. Lost wristbands/stamps will NOT be replaced or reissued under any circumstances.
7. This ticket may be valid as a tax invoice or receipt in the case of registrations or other event payments.
8. This ticket has been created and managed using the ticket2u.com.my site and is also subject to the Terms and Conditions of ticket2u.com.my.
9. As the Event Organizer hosting this event, Breaking Music Sdn. Bhd. is solely responsible for all issues relating to the sale of tickets. If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact us at 010 835 9522.
10. Participants hereby agree to release the Event Organizer and their respective officers and representatives, from any and all liability resulting from any death, accident, loss, damages, injury to persons or property as a result of attending the event.
11. Participants shall be responsible for their own safety including the safety of any persons under their care attending the event.
12. Tickets cannot be on-sold by any means at a price greater than the purchase price of the ticket. Scalped tickets may be cancelled, and the ticket holder denied entry.
13. Any persons who are drunk, threatening or unruly will be asked to leave the premises.
14. The Event Organizer has all rights to film, photo and video production of this event.
15. The Event Organizer reserves the right to change program line ups, event times and audience capacity without any prior notice or compensation to ticket holder.
16. The Event Organizer may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to unforeseen circumstances beyond their control.
17. Email Newsletter Opt-ins will be agree to get promotional emails regarding events from Breaking Music, Spooky Wet Dreams & REX KL
18. Participants acknowledge and hereby agree to the terms and conditions listed above upon purchase of the ticket.