1. NeuXPlorer World Tour Virtual Run 2022 is organized by NeuXP Sdn Bhd.
2. The virtual run is open to all individuals residing in and out of Malaysia. However, participants must have a valid address in Malaysia for the paid option to receive the t-shirt.
3. There are 2 types of packages, i.e. the NeuXPlorer Global Package is free of charge and is available for participants from around the world to join. However, the paid package is only available for participants residing in Malaysia with a Malaysian address.
4. Separate shipping charges apply for the delivery of t-shirts outside Malaysia. Participants outside Malaysia who would like to register for the paid option may contact the Organizer in advance.
5. If the participant does not wish to take part in the Virtual Run for whatever reason, there will be strictly no refund option available to them.
6. Participants are prohibited from transferring their entry to another party once they have registered.
7. The Organizer will deliver the runners' entitlement to the shipping address provided in the registration form in September 2022. Therefore, participants must ensure accuracy in entering the correct details during registration.
8. Participants may download and use tracking apps such as Strava, Runkeeper, or other equivalent applications to track their distance.
9. Multiple screenshots to accumulate the distance for submission are accepted.
10. E-bibs for participants will be sent out to the participants via the registered email before the run.
11. Participants may start downloading their e-certificate starting on October 1, 2022, at noon (GMT+8).
12. If participants would like to make an address change once the registration is confirmed, there will be an administrative charge.
13. The Runner's T-shirt size (for paid option only) is strictly based on the size selected by the participant during the registration process. Any further request for size change will not be entertained.
14. Participants (for paid option only) should note that all T-shirts measurement are subject to a 2cm tolerance.
15. In the event of a parcel return during the delivery of the runner's entitlement (for paid option only) due to any circumstances, the Organizer will arrange to resend the parcel upon request. However, the participant will be required to bear the delivery charges.
16. The Organizer shall not be responsible for any delays incurred by the courier company during the delivery of runners' entitlement (for paid option only).
17. Any notice(s) sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received successfully by the participant.
18. If the participant provides any information that is false, outdated, or incomplete, in which the Organizer has grounds to believe so, the Organizer may at any time suspend, revoke, or terminate the participant's registration for the event. There will not be any refund for the runners' entitlement and fees.
19. The Organizer is not responsible for entertaining any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
20. Participants can submit their results any time before November 7, 2022, at 5 p.m. (GMT+8).
21. All participants are required to observe the required SOPs by the relevant authorities.
22. Participants acknowledge that this Virtual Run is at their own risk and understand the need to ensure that they take all necessary safety precautions throughout the event. In the event of any unwanted incidents which occur during the Virtual Run period, the Organizer will not be held responsible for it during the period of the virtual marathon.
23. The Organizer has the right to amend the Terms & Conditions at any time at its sole discretion without any prior notice.