Sponsors Terms & Conditions
I/We hereby agree not to hold the organizer and co-organizers, their representatives and sponsors against all cost, expense or liability that may arise in consequence of my participation in the event, I hereby waive all claims for any and all injuries, death and invalidity to me or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the organizer, members and employees arising directly or indirectly during the course of event or arising as a result of it. In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry, I hereby assume liability for any loss, damage or liability from the above event. I confirm that I have read and accepted the conditions of entry to event and the rules and regulations for this event.
In consideration of the acceptance of my application to participate in the PIBG SMK St Xavier event including without limitation, competing in the race(s) and participating in any and all pre and post race activities and social events (collectively, the "Event"), and/or my being permitted to officiate, observe, work for or in any manner participate in the Event or its staging, and intending to be legally bound hereby, I hereby freely agree, represent and acknowledge, for myself, my personal representatives, assigns and heirs that:
(1) I hereby release and promise not to sue, and shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless, The Board of Governors of SMK St Xavier; hereinafter referred to as "The Organizer"; all states, cities, counties or localities in which the Event or segments of the Event are held; all Event sponsors, advertisers, officials, volunteers and independent contractors; owners and lessees of property used to conduct or used in conjunction with the Event; and the officers, directors, shareholders, partners, employees, members and agents of any of the above (the "Releases"); from every claim and any liability that I, my personal representatives, heirs and assigns may allege against the Releases, including attorney's fees, as a direct or indirect result of injury to me or my property or resulting in my death, whether or not caused by any act or omission of Releases, including but not limited to the negligence of Releases or otherwise while I am in any way competing in, officiating, observing, working for, or in any manner participating in the Event or its staging;
(2) I acknowledge that participating in the Event can be a dangerous activity that involves risks of serious bodily injury, death or property damage and I hereby assume full responsibility for risk of bodily injury, death and property damage due to the negligence of Releases or otherwise arising out of or in any way relating to any of the events referred to in item 1 hereof;
(3) I will comply with all rules, regulations and instructions of the Event and its officials;
(4) I am physically fit, have sufficiently trained for the Event, and there is no medical reason why I should not participate in the Event;
(5) I consent to receive medical treatment in the event that I become ill, I am injured or I am involved in an accident during the Event or as otherwise deemed necessary or advisable by Event officials;
(6) I consent to the free and unrestricted use of my name, voice and picture in any and all Event promotional materials, videotapes, telecasts, and promotions for any purposes deemed necessary by The Organizer, including but not limited to commercial use, and I waive all right to any future compensation to which I may otherwise be entitled as a result of the use of my name or likeness;
(7) I understand that The Organizer withholds the right to offer any refund to participants for their registration to The Event for whatever reason including but not limited to non-starters, withdrawal, cancellation of The Event; and
(8) I accept that once my registration has been paid for and confirmed that it cannot be transferred to any other individual as they will not be covered under the insurance of The Event. Any requests to transfer registrations must be made in writing to the Race Director, will be assessed on a case-by-case basis and may be subject to additional costs related to the transfer of details.