TAIPING FELLOWSHIP FONDO RIDE 2022 or TFFR2022 (the “Event“) is organised by Baggio Community Cycling Club & Kelab Basikal MPT (the “Organiser”) with support by Majlis Perbandaran Taiping , Majlis Sukan Negeri Perak, Tourism Perak and Persekutuan Lumba Basikal Malaysia.
1. A rider, being a person who has entered to take part in TFFR2022, is deemed to have given permission to the Organiser for the Organiser to collect, analyse and collate the personal information relating to that rider.
2. By completing the official entry form, including through online registration, the rider signals his / her agreement to abide by these R&Rs.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings, or any other record of the Event and its riders for any commercial advertising and other promotional purposes.
4. The rider agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the rider captured in the registration form (the “Registration Data“); The Organiser may contact the rider from time to time by email. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed to be received by the rider concerned.
5. After registration, there will be no fee refund for any rider who does not in due course take part in TFFR2022, for any reason whatsoever. Registration is strictly non-transferrable.
6. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to riders, to cancel the Event; or to amend TFFR2022 cycling routes as it deems fit for the safety of the riders and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform riders prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential to such changes.
7. The Organiser will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any individual’s property or belongings. The Organiser also reserves the right to check any item or baggage.
8. Participants must be Fully Vaccinated and undergone 14 days probation period before 29/07/2022.
9. Participants to be at least eighteen (18) years of age on 1st July 2022.
10. For safety reasons, riders who do not start within thirty (30) minutes of their respective flag-off time, may be disqualified and not be allowed onto the course.
11. All Riders must follow the designated routes.
12. The flag-off time shall be at 7:00AM and all riders must complete the ride by 2:30 PM.
13. Route officials will stop riders who are unlikely to finish the ride within the stipulated duration. Such riders will be brought to the starting points. Riders who fail or refuse to do so may be removed from the route immediately.
14. Distance and duration indicated are only approximate. The organiser reserve the right to amend such distance and duration.
15. All riders must abide by standard traffic regulations, as well as the direction given by the police, traffic management and Event officials during the ride.
ALL TYPE OF BIKES ARE ALLOWED.
1. Riders MUST NOT ride without cycle protective helmet.
2. Riders MUST NOT use MP3 Players, iPods, Walkman or other mobile music devices while riding.
3. The Event will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped in extreme circumstances for safety reasons. The final decision on this will be rest with the Organiser and government officials.
4. All riders who successfully complete the ride within the stipulated time and route will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon the presentation of their riding plate to the respective officials.
5. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure riders’ safety, riders who take part in TFFR2022 do so at their own risk. The Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or by participating in TFFR2022. Riders are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before Event day.