SHIFT2022 : TERM & CONDITION (T&C)
1. The SOP during the Conference shall be the current requirements as recommended by the Authority.
2. Audiences must turn their mobile phones to silent mode.
3. Please kindly provide a valid email address for purchase of every individual ticket that is made. Local and international university students will be prompted to upload their student metric or identification (ID) cards for verification purposes. Invalid, expired or unverifiable student IDs will be subjected to nonstudent fees according to the conference fee structure. (if any)
4. The Participant shall be responsible for all tickets after they have been picked up, LOST or DAMAGED tickets will not be entertained.
5. No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances . If Participants are unable to attend, a representative / substitute is welcome at no extra cost.
6. We bear no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage to your personal property whilst at the conference.
7. We reserve the right to make alterations to the advertised details for the Conference at short notice.
8. By purchasing the ticket, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
9. For any enquiries regarding the event or the purchase of tickets, please contact the organizers at [email protected].*The term & conditions are subjected to provisions by the organizers and will be updated accordingly