Malaysia International Cycle Expo - CRITERIUM SERIES 2022 (“the Event”) is organised by RISE INTERNATIONAL SPORTS EXHIBITION SDN BHD (“the Organiser”) from 29th July 2022 to 31sy July 2022 at AXIATA ARENA BUKIT JALIL
1. Any person who participates in the Event (hereinafter referred to as “the Rider”), is deemed to have given permission to the Organiser to collect, analyse and collate personal information relating to the Rider.
2. By completing the official entry form, including through online registration, the Rider signals his /her agreement to abide by these R&R.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, images, recordings, or any other record of the Event in which the Rider may appears for any commercial advertising and other promotional purposes.
4. The Rider agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Rider in the registration form (the “Registration Data“); The Organiser may contact the Rider from time to time by email for any correspondence(s). Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed to be received by the Rider concerned.
5. Upon registration of participation, there will be no refund for any Rider who does not take part in the Event, for any reason whatsoever. Registration is strictly non-transferrable.
6. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the Rider, cancel or vary the Event cycling routes as it deems fit for safety of the Rider(s) and/or to prevent any potential hazards in running of the Event. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the Rider prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential caused due to such changes.
7. The Organiser will not accept any liability for loss or damage to any individual’s property or belongings. The Organiser also reserves the right to inspect any item or baggage brought in by the Rider to the Event.
8. Rider(s) must be Fully Vaccinated and undergone 14 days probation period before 30/7/2022, if infected with Covid-19.
9. Rider(s) shall be of sixteen (16) years of age as of 1st Dec 2022.
10. For safety reasons, any Rider who does not start within thirty (30) minutes of their respective flag-off time, may be disqualified and not be allowed onto the course.
11. Continental and National Team Riders are not eligible for Podium Prizes. (Ex-Continental/National rider with a minimum of 2 years leaving the team is eligible)
12. All Rider(s) must follow the designated routes.
1. The flag-off time shall be at 8:00PM and all Riders must complete the ride by 10:00 PM.
2. Route officials will stop riders who are unlikely to finish the ride within the stipulated duration. Such riders will be brought to the starting/finishing points. Riders who fail or refuse to do so may be removed from the route immediately.
3. Distance and duration indicated are only approximate. The Organiser reserve the right to amend such distance and duration.
4. All riders must abide by standard traffic regulations, as well as the directions given by the police, traffic management and Event officials during the ride.
Riders MUST NOT ride without cycle protective helmet.
Riders MUST NOT use MP3 Players, iPods, Walkman or other mobile music devices while riding.
5. The Event will take place regardless of bad weather and will only be cancelled, re-routed or stopped in extreme circumstances for safety reasons. The final decision on this will be rest with the Organiser and government officials.
6. All riders who successfully complete the ride within the stipulated time and route will be awarded a Finisher’s Medal upon presentation of their riding plate to the respective officials.
7. Whilst reasonable precautions will be taken by the Organiser to ensure riders’ safety, Riders who take part in the Event do so at their own risk. The Organiser will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or by participating in in the Event. Riders are strongly encouraged to consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before Event day.
8. Medical personnel reserve the right to remove a Rider if he/she is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the ride without risk of serious injury to him/ herself or others.
9. Medical personnel reserve the right to make the final call to send casualties to the nearest and/ or recommended hospital.
10. While the Organiser takes every precaution, Riders participating in the Event are advised to practice safe cycling, and their participation is at their own risk. Riders are encouraged to have their own personal insurance coverage. The Organiser shall not be liable for any bodily injuries, loss and / or damage to property, whether personal or otherwise howsoever arising.
The Organiser reserves the right to amend vary or substitute any of these R&Rs from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organiser shall be the sole authority to interpret and in so doing, it may take into account the interests of all affected riders. Any amendments to these R&Rs will be updated on www.ticket2u.com.my (the “Official Website”).