PETRONAS GRAND PRIX OF MALAYSIA 2022
MotoGP™ Malaysia 2022 returns this 21 to 23 October 2022, again as the penultimate race in the MotoGP™ calendar, with PETRONAS as the new title sponsor.
Starting from 2022, the event is officially named the PETRONAS GRAND PRIX OF MALAYSIA. Since the circuit was inaugurated in 1999, SIC has been a prominent venue for MotoGP™ with over 20 motorcycle Grands Prix staged at the venue and has been a fan and rider favourite.
After two years without roaring sounds and wheel-to-wheel actions from MotoGP™, the kings of 2-wheels are back in Malaysia this year. Motorsports fans can watch their favourite stars i.e; Fabio Quartararo, Franco Morbidelli, Jack Miller, Pecco Bagnaia, Maverick Vinales, Joan Mir, Jorge Matin, Andrea Dovizioso, Johan Zarco and many more with their machines and teams at the circuit.
With record breaking crowds year on year, SIC looks forward to welcoming the fans back to Sepang for the 23rd edition of the Championship. In line with the #WelcomeHome theme, this year is about the revival of international motorsports with more thrills, exciting activities and unique offerings to the fans.
Mark your calendar and get ready for the world's fastest 2-wheels battle in Malaysia exclusively in SIC. Get your PETRONAS GRAND PRIX OF MALAYSIA 2022 tickets now!
TICKET BOOKING PROCESS
- Place Booking via Ticket2U.com.my (Authorized Agent) with full payment.
- Ticket2U will inform buyer of the Confirmation of the Tickets after successful purchase.
- No cancellation is allowed once booking is confirmed and payment is made.
- Ticket(s) will be prepared by Sepang Circuit after confirmation of seat availability.
- Your e-Tickets will be sent attached as a PDF to your nominated email address.
- All prices are in Malaysia Ringgit (MYR).
- Each ticket is valid for 3 days admission.
- Children below 2 years old may enter for FREE but no seat will be allocated. To have a seat, the child must have accompanying tickets.
- Ticket cannot be refunded under any circumstances. And no cancellation is allowed once booking is confirmed and payment is made. 100% of payment made will be forfeited.