Faztival Fazura 2022 adalah acara konsert khas yang dibawakan oleh Fazura. Ia menampilkan gabungan legenda-legenda muzik dari Malaysia dan Indonesia, dengan artis-artis muda yang kini menigkat popularitinya.
Faztival Fazura 2022 mempersembahkan barisan Artis-artis yang hebat, iaitu:
1) Ahmad Band dari Indonesia
2) Mulan Jameela dari Indonesia
3) Nur Fazura
4) Dato' M. Nasir
5) Dato' Awie
8) Zizi Kirana
9) Ippo Hafiz
10) Amir Masdi
Nantikan acara yang istimewa ini, di Axiata Arena, Bukit Jalil, pada hari Ahad, 11 September 2022, jam 830 malam.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only a maximum of 5 tickets is allowed per transaction.
- All tickets will be sold online and issued electronically only. Requests for printed tickets may only be made with a RM10 printing fee payment made prior to checkout.
- For Free Standing tickets, ticket holders will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible.
- Once a Block is selected for purchase, seats are auto-selected based on the best availability at the time of purchase. Kindly refer to final seats allocation (if any) via email.
- Re-Sell Prohibited. All ticket will be rendered as invalid if resold.
- No Refunds - All Sales are Final no refunds or exchange allowed.
- Purchase Information:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact information (Such as email and personal detail provided at the time of purchase is correct and current/latest information.
- We are not responsible where incorrect information result in an undelivered product.
- Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian at all times and have purchased a valid ticket.
- For successful transactions, E-ticket will be delivered via email to the purchaser.
- Available to fully vaccinated individuals who have, by the event date:
completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sinovac), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino).
- All other ticketing, venue & event entry terms & conditions apply.
COVID 19 SAFE MEASURES & CONDITIONS
In order to mitigate the transmission of Covid 19, the following guidelines and measures will be implemented so that you may enjoy the show safely.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals who have completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sinovac), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino) will be allowed entry.
- Wearing of face mask is required at all times at the performance venue until such guidelines are relaxed by the Government. No Mask No Entry Policy.
- Regular sanitisation of all public spaces and touchpoints will be carried out throughout the performance.
- You will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible when at the venue.
- Please consider your health condition prior to arriving at the venue on show day. If you are Covid positive, in quarantine for Covid or have been a close contact with a Covid positive person, or are displaying Covid 19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the venue. Contact our Ticketing Support for further assistance.
- If you are spotted displaying symptoms at the venue, you may be required to visit our medical station for further evaluation prior to being allowed entry.
- Your cooperation to arrive early at the venue will allow for a safe and smooth entry process.
- All other terms & conditions apply, please ensure you have read them in the T&C tab.