By registering for the Hooray Run & Ride, you are deemed to agree to and accept all the following Terms and Conditions:
- Registration fees will be donated to Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser & Malaysian Conservation Alliance for Tigers (MYCAT).
- If after registration, you are unable to take part in the Hooray Run & Ride for any reasons whatsoever, the registration fees shall not be refunded to you and your registration is non-transferable to any other person.
- Anyone under the age of 16 years shall be supervised by an adult whilst participating in the Hooray Run & Ride.
- Participants shall not be under the influence of alcohol or any drugs whilst participating in the Hooray Run & Ride.
- By entering the Hooray Run & Ride, you do so entirely at your own risk and you are solely responsible for your own health and condition.
- By participating in the Hooray Run & Ride you are deemed to be medically fit to participate.
Neither Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser nor it’s members, organizers or volunteers shall be held responsible for death, injuries, damages or other losses sustained or suffered by you before, during or after the Hooray Run & Ride. The organizer reserves the right to disallow/disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the Hooray Run & Ride.
Images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the entitlements. Actual products may vary in terms of colour, size, specification or weight and are subject to change or enhancement without any prior notice. The organizer reserves the right to change the entitlements to a comparable alternative should there be any unforeseen circumstances.
All participants who successfully complete the Hooray Run & Ride will receive the Finisher’s Medal upon submission of their results. Each participant is only entitled to one Finisher Medal. All submission of the photos required by the organizers for the Hooray Run & Ride must be made during the period stated. No request thereafter will be entertained. The Entitlements are not transferable and the T-Shirt, Finisher Medal, Certificate are not exchangeable for cash and are subject to the terms and conditions determined by the organizer.
Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser and the organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or any other media recordings (including those displayed by the participant) of the race, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
There will be no refund of the registration fees if the Hooray Run & Ride is cancelled for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser and/or the organizers (including but not limited to haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism, virus or disease outbreak, pandemic, orders or restrictions or lock down by the Malaysian government or other similar conditions) and which in the organizer’s opinion renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the Hooray Run & Ride.
The participant releases Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser and the organizers, from all claims connected with his/her participation in the Hooray Run & Ride. The participant agrees to indemnify and keep Persatuan Penganut Agama Buddha Ching Ser and its members, staffs, organizers and volunteers involved in the Hooray Run & Ride fully indemnified against all liability for death, injuries, losses or damages connected with the participation’s participation in the Hooray Run & Ride.