- Race kit consists of running tee, drawstring bag, a number bib, safety pins, and race guide (if any).
- Please bring the printout/screenshot of thee-ticket (QR code). You may appoint a representative to collect your race kit on your behalf.
- There will be NO distribution of race kit on event day.
- Strictly no changes in t-shirt sizes will be allowed.
- Race kit will be available for collection on Saturday, 4th February 2023 and Sunday, 5th February 2023, starting from 9am to 4pm at National Institutes of Health (Kompleks NIH, Jalan Setia Murni U13/52, Seksyen U13 Setia Alam, 40170 Shah Alam, Selangor.)
- Please take note that upon closure of the distribution hall, all the uncollected race kits will be deemed as unwanted and therefore become the property of the organizers. The organizers reserve the right to dispose or redistribute the race kits in any manner deemed appropriate.
- Race kit will be sent to the registered address ONLY for participant who have selected the category Fun Run 5KM + race kit postage.
- No late collection of race kits will be entertained.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 12 at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after IMR Fun Run 2023.
- NO registration is required for children aged below 12 years and therefore they will NOT be entitled for t-shirt, bib number, finisher medal, certificate and refreshment pack.
Registration via online:
- Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at www.ticket2u.com.my
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration or cancellation.
- The decision of the committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
- The organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
All participants will receive their e-certificate via website.
Refreshment pack will be distributed at the finish line.
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 03-3362 8910/ 018-3732 439
Registration Closing Date
Friday, 31st January 2023 or upon reaching the maximum of 1500 participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the organizers, the organizer shall not be held responsible for any claims including refund of entry fee made by any individual or parties concerned. The organizer also shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Every reasonable precaution will be taken by organizer to ensure participant safety; however, the participants are encouraged to ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the event. The organizers shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the organizers only.
- The organizer reserves the right to use any photograph, motion pictures, recordings, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
- Participants are advised to follow instruction given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizers will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of breaking or vandalism to the participant’s vehicles.