Icon Entertainment is proud to present Ada apa dental Melly? - Melly Goeslaw - Live In Malaysia!
Melly Goeslaw, the legendary Indonesian singer-songwriter, with over 600 songwriting credits to her name is finally embarking on her 1st ever concert in Malaysia. Popularly known as the "Queen of Soundtracks", loyal fans will surely remember her countless songs from past Indonesian movies, namely Ada Apa Dengan Cinta, Eiffel I'm in love, Apa Artinya Cinta and Ada Apa Dengan Cinta 2, to name a few.
Fans will be treated to a specially curated concert, in which Melly will celebrate her 30 years in the music industry, through her repertoire of unforgettable sing-a-long hits, accompanied by an amazing array of sound, light and visual production. And not to mention her flamboyant concert outfits too!
And in keeping with the nostalgic spirit of her songs, this concert will be specially themed, where all in attendance is encouraged to wear their school uniform! Welcome to the magical world of the Melly Goeslaw Music School!
Ada apa dengan Melly?
Melly Goeslaw - Live in Malaysia (Day 2)
Saturday 4th February 2023
Plenary Hall, KL Convention Centre
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only a maximum of 6 tickets is allowed per transaction.
- All Ticket Price is subject to a RM4.00 ticketing fee per ticket, which is payable upon checkout.
- All tickets will be sold online and issued electronically only. Requests for printed tickets may only be made with a RM10 printing fee payment made prior to checkout.
- Once a section is selected for purchase, seats are auto-selected based on the best availability at the time of purchase. Kindly refer to final seats allocation (if any) via email.
- Re-Sell Prohibited. All ticket will be rendered as invalid if resold.
- No Refunds - All Sales are Final no refunds or exchange allowed.
- Purchase Information:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact information (Such as email and personal detail provided at the time of purchase is correct and current/latest information.
- We are not responsible where incorrect information result in an undelivered product.
- Children under the age of 8 are not allowed to attend the concert. Any persons above the age of 8 must have purchased a valid ticket.
- For successful transactions, E-ticket will be delivered via email to the purchaser.
- All other ticketing, venue & event entry terms & conditions apply.
COVID 19 SAFE MEASURES & CONDITIONS
In order to mitigate the transmission of Covid 19, the following guidelines and measures will be implemented so that you may enjoy the show safely.
- Wearing of face mask is no longer mandatory at the performance venue but is strongly encouraged.
- Regular sanitisation of all public spaces and touchpoints will be carried out throughout the performance.
- You will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible when at the venue.
- Please consider your health condition prior to arriving at the venue on show day. If you are Covid positive, in quarantine for Covid or have been a close contact with a Covid positive person, or are displaying Covid 19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the venue. Contact our Ticketing Support for further assistance.
- If you are spotted displaying symptoms at the venue, you may be required to visit our medical station for further evaluation prior to being allowed entry.
- Your cooperation to arrive early at the venue will allow for a safe and smooth entry process.
- All other terms & conditions apply, please ensure you have read them in the T&C tab.