This conference will address Shariah matters and legal issues and challenges related to the development and implementation of Islamic financial services.
- Global development of Islamic finance
- Ensuring Shariah compliance in Islamic financial instruments
- Legal issues and challenges in Islamic finance
- Dispute settlement in Islamic finance: issue and solutions
- Islamic ethics in financial services industry
- Corporate governance for Islamic finance industry
- Shariah auditing for Islamic financial services
Speakers are Shariah scholar, legal practitioner, professor, Islamic banker, consultant, etc (speakers that will be confirmed soon)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Islamic bankers/bankers
- Takaful/insurance operators
- Head of governmental departments
- Financial planners/consultants
- Legal practitioners (lawyers)
- Academicians (lecturers)
- Entrepreneurs (businessmen/importers/exporters etc)
- Other professionals
Terms and Condition
Fee is inclusive of lunch, refreshments and seminar package only.
Enjoy 20% discount for third and subsequent delegates registered from the same organisation and the same billing source.
Special fee for Malaysian university lecturers: RM1,000 (group discount not applicable)