An international gathering of practitioners, scholars and experts to discuss and share their knowledge, expertise and experience on the principles, instruments and issues related to Islamic finance, to be held at the world’s leading Islamic financial centre…Kuala Lumpur.
- Product development and Implementation of Islamic financial products
- Ensuring Shariah compliance in Islamic financial instruments
- Sukuk: development, issues and challenges
- Islamic gold account: a golden opportunity
- Islamic mutual funds (unit trusts): factors to consider in making an investment
- The rise of Islamic wealth management in Islamic finance industry
- Islamic financial planning: success in both worlds
- Takaful: innovation and solutions
- Enterprise risk management for Islamic banks
- Enterprise risk management for takaful operators
- Accounting and auditing
- Human capital development in Islamic finance industry
- Legal issues and challenges in Islamic finance
- Dispute settlement in Islamic finance: issue and solutions
- Islamic ethics in financial services industry
- Corporate governance for Islamic finance industry
Speakers are selected from Islamic banks, takaful operators, academicians, legal practitioners, consultants, regulatory bodies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Islamic bankers/bankers
- Takaful/insurance operators
- Head of governmental departments
- Financial planners/wealth advisors
- Financial consultants
- Legal practitioners (lawyers)
- Academicians (lecturers)
- Entrepreneurs (businessmen/importers/exporters etc)
- Other professionals
Terms and Conditions
Fee is inclusive of lunch, refreshments and seminar package only.
Enjoy 20% discount for third and subsequent delegates registered from the same organisation and the same billing source.
Special fee for Malaysian university lecturers: RM1,000 (group discount not applicable).