This 2-day conference will explore the key principles and avenues of Islamic wealth management which includes Islamic wealth creation, accumulation, protection, distribution and purification in the Wealth Management Cycle. This conference will enable individuals, investors and corporations to learn and understand more about the Islamic wealth management and financial planning from industry experts with wide spectrum of expertise and will be able to implement them. This conference will also be an excellent platform for networking and exchange of experience, ideas and outlooks about the industry and services.
- Islamic Financial Planning & Wealth Management: Principles, Products & Services
- Sharing the Wealth Using Exchange Instruments
- Islamic Funds Management & Investment
- Retirement Planning: Managing Wealth for Golden Years
- Islamic Estate Management (Faraid, Wills, Hibah, Waqf)
- Risk Management and Takaful (Wealth Protection)
- Zakat: Wealth Redistribution and Purification
- The Need For Prudent Financial Management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Financial planners
- Wealth advisors
- Financial consultants
- Insurance operators
- Unit trust agents
- Insurance / Takaful agents
- Other professionals
Ahmad Sanusi Husain
CEO & Chief Consultant, Alfalah Consulting
(Certified Islamic Financial Planner)
Terms and Conditions
Fee is inclusive of lunch, refreshments and seminar package only.
Enjoy 10% discount for 3 or more delegates registered from the same organisation and the same billing source.
Special fee for Malaysian university lecturers: RM1,000 (group discount not applicable).