Trophies will be awarded to the top 10 teams for Men Open, top 5 teams for Mixed Open & Mixed Veteran and Top 3 teams for Women Open. The prize giving ceremony will commence at 9.45am.
Best Dressed Awards
We are pleased to announce the Best Dressed Awards for PAR2023. Trophies will be awarded to the top 5 teams best dressed teams (compulsory 5 member per team). Results will be announce during the prize giving ceremony.
Fastest Male & Female Awards
Special gift will be awarded to the fastest male and female participants based on the fastest lap timing recorded by the official timing device. Results will be announce during the prize giving ceremony.
Breakfast & Refreshment Station
There will be a refreshment station located near the starting point. Both isotonic drinks and mineral water will be available to all runners.
Food and light refreshments will be served after the race.
In order to keep the park clean, littering is strictly prohibited. Please dispose all rubbish into the garbage bags provided to facilitate the cleaning up process.
If you wish to have your group photograph taken, kindly ask our photographer on duty for assistance.
Ample parking is available along Padang Merbok roads side & it’s FREE of charge. Alternative parking you may park at Bukit Aman Multi Storey car park & it’s just 800m away from the venue. Strictly no parking are allows inside Padang Merbok area.
You are advised to arrive early at the venue.
You are also encouraged to car pool with your team members.
Please do not park your car indiscriminately.
Public toilet facilities only opens at 6.00am. In additional, the Organizer arranged Mobile toilet amenity for all runners & there won’t be any charges for toilet usage.
There will be check-points along the route to ensure fair competition for every participant.Road marshals will be stationed at strategic points to ensure everyone runs the correct route & most important runners safety.
Collection of Baton
Batons will be distributed on race day commencing at 6.00am and all team captain are required to collect their batons by 7.00am or 30 minutes before the flag-off time. Latecomers will be disqualified from the race without notice.
Please note that there will be strictly no distribution of batons after 7.00am.
The event will be flagged off at 7.30am sharp. Participants who run without a batons will be disqualified.
Pacers are allowed to accompany participants during the event but are strictly not permitted to enter the transition zone. Pacers can only start pacing participants after 150m from the starting line and must stop when the participants arrive at the transition zone upon completion of their lap.
Children who are participating in the event must be accompanied at all times by their parents or legal guardians. The organiser will not be held responsible for any incidents resulting from the non-compliance of the above.
Participant takes part in PAR2023 at his or her own risk and shall be responsible for his or her own safety. PAR2023, Event Sponsors or Co-Sponsors shall not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in PAR2023. The Participant is strongly encouraged to consult his or her medical practitioner in respect of his or her health prior to registration and before the actual race day.
A Participant must retire from the race immediately if required to do so by any member of the official medical staff, race director, and/or race officer.
The race course are not fully closed during the event day as it’s accessible for public.
- Original Flag Off postponed for up to one hour
- Thereafter, all programs move by the duration of delay
- Thunderstorm started after Flag Off
- Event abandon, notify participants to return to venue
- Food, drinks and medals to be issued
- Thunderstorm did not stop after one hour
- Event cancelled, notify participants
- Food, drinks and medals to be issued.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the race.
Thank you for your co-operation.
Participants are advised to read the following Important Notice, Terms & Conditions and Official Rules carefully before the race.
Participants are advised to solicit medical advice from doctor if they are in doubt of their health condition prior to taking part in the race.
All entry fees are non-refundable and the Organizer retains the right to refuse entry to anyone declaring false information on their entry form, not making the required payment, or otherwise failing to meet the stated entry requirements.
- Registration can be made through https://www.ticket2u.com.my
- Successful participants MUST collect their race bib number, race shirt, and souvenirs (“Race Kit”) (in person or via an authorized person) by presenting the copy of Official Receipt and identity card (as stated in the official receipt).
Pictures and Documentation
The Organizer shall be entitled to use pictures and documentation of the Participants taken during the event for purposes related with the event or any future events.
Amendments / Reservations / Acknowledgment
- Organizer reserves the right to modify, supplement or waive all or part of the event rules.
- Failure to follow these event rules, as may be amended, will result in immediate disqualification.
Terms & Conditions
- The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
- Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
- The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
- Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
- Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the Organizer.
- The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital. circumstances.
- The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break ins or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
- By participating I/we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not hold liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involved in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives, and assignees.
- I/we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organisers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
- I/we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators, and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
- I/we understand that I should not participate in the event unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- I/we understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the Ten Senses (M) Sdn Bhd database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
- I/we agree to abide by all the Rules of organisers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
- I/we grant organisers unconditional rights to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I/we have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this event.