Completion of the Official Online Registration confirms the Participant’s intention to abide by the Event’s Terms and Conditions.
1. The Event is open to all Malaysians and foreigners who are currently studying/ working and staying in Malaysia.
2. This is a non-competitive event and there are no prizes for top finishers.
3. Change in Runner Tee size during Race Kit Collection is strictly not allowed. The Participant must adhere to the size registered in the registration form.
4. The Participant must be aged 18 and above by or on the Event Date.
5. Children aged below 12 years old can participate but must be accompanied throughout the Event by his/ her Parents or Legal Guardians.
6. The Participant aged under the age of 18 years on the Event Date must be registered with Parents or Legal Guardians consent. Parents or Legal Guardians that register for the Participant aged under the age of 18 years are deemed aware of the Terms and Conditions and have fully accepted them before purchasing the ticket at Portal.
7. All participants under the age of 18 years are required to fill in and submit the Parental/Legal Guardian Consent Form during the Race Kit Collection. Failure to submit may result in disqualification from the run.
8. The terms & conditions will be viewed and agreed by Parents or Legal Guardians (through the online entry process) in order to complete the registration and Parents or Legal Guardians will be taking full responsibility of any injuries or happenings that befall upon the Participant aged under the age of 18 years. The Organiser will not be held accountable in any situation.
9. The Participant must show the QR Code upon Race Kit Collections for verification. Failure to do so will result in disqualification without refund. Race kit can only be collected once, duplicates are strictly not allowed.
10. Race Kit Collection on behalf of other individual(s) is only allowed with the showcase of their QR code or Ticket for verification. The Organiser will not be responsible for the distribution of the race kit after collection.
11. The Organiser will neither entertain nor be in any way of responsibility for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate registration details in the registration form.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to change the Event Date or postpone or cancel the Event for any reason whatsoever including unforeseeable circumstances (i.e. due to occurrence of any incident, condition or event that are beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which, in the Organiser’s opinion, renders it impossible
or unsafe to hold the Event such as haze, storm, rain, inclement weather, wind, act of God, terrorism or other conditions) at any time without prior notice to the Participant, in which case the Organiser will inform the Participant prior to the Event Date.
13. The Organiser reserves the right to vary any of the Terms and Conditions of the Event from time to time as they deem fit.
14. The Organiser will not be held liable for any additional interest or fees charged by the Participant’s bank or credit card during the purchase of registration.
15. All registrations including selecting the flag off time are based on a First-Come First-Serve basis unless otherwise stated.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to close the registration before the deadline without any prior notice and/or when the quota is full.
17. If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or the Organiser has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration, with no refund.
18. There will be strictly no refund available if the Event is cancelled or postponed for reason of force majeure i.e. due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organiser such as Movement Control Order or any kind of limiting Standard Operating Procedures set by government, or acts of God which renders it
impossible or unsafe to hold the Event.
19. If the Participant is unable to participate in the Event, the entry fee and additional orders that has been paid will not be refunded.
20. The items mentioned in the Participant's Entitlement or Race Kit are subjected to changes where the Organizer reserves the right to replace or remove the items.
By signing up and providing any information, personal or otherwise, in order to participate in the Event or any activity or activities relating to the Event, the Participant is deemed to have agreed/ given express permission of the following:
- Authorization to the Organiser to collect, process, organise and retain personal data relating to the Participant.
- The personal data of the Participant, including names, photographs and audio, and/ or visual recording, to be published and displayed for advertising and publicity purposes without compensation and prior notification to the participants of the Event and/ or for statistical analysis for planning and improvement of the Event.
- The Participant shall be deemed to have withdrawn from the Event if he/ she withdraws his/ her consent or authorization given at any time before the Event starts.
21. Participation is at the Participant's own risk. The Participant hereby release, waive,discharge, and relinquishes any action or causes of action for personal injury, property damage, or wrongful death which may occur during the Event or any pursuit incidental thereto. The Participant further agrees that under no circumstances will they prosecute or present any claim against the Organiser, or any member, legal entity or person associated with the Event (together, the “Organiser’s vendors”) for any causes of action, personal injury, property damage, or death,
whether the same shall arise by the negligence or non-intentional conduct of any of the Organiser during the Event or any pursuit incidental thereto.
22. The Participant acknowledges that participation in the Event may be physically strenuous. It is acknowledged that participation in the Event may be physically demanding and the Participant is aware of the nature of the Event and associated medical and physical risks involved.
23. The Organiser reserves the right to limit and/ or refuse entry to the Event and/ or other programme(s), event(s), talk(s), demonstration(s) or any other activities involving the Organiser and the Sponsors without giving any reason and/ or notice.
24. The organisation, content, design, graphics, and other materials related to the Official Website and Official Social Media are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary laws, including but not limited to intellectual property laws.
25. All ideas, notes, suggestions, concepts and other information suggested and sent by the Participant to the Organiser (collectively, “Submissions”) shall be deemed and shall remain as the Organiser’s sole property and shall not be subjected to any obligation of confidence on the Organiser’s part. Without limiting the foregoing, the Organiser shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
26. The Organiser may engage the services of third parties to process the Participant’s Personal Data in order to ensure the smooth process of organising the Event. For such purposes, participant shall be deemed to have given his/her consent to the transfer of all or any Personal Data to any such third party. All such third parties are contractually obliged not to use the Participant’s Personal Data for any other purpose, other than as specified herein or for the purposes of the Event.
27. Any updates on the Event including any changes to the Terms and Conditions will be posted on the Official Website. It is the responsibility of the Participant to keep him/herself informed of such updates and changes. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
28. If there is any inconsistency between the official website and the online ticketing portals, the Terms and Conditions on the official website shall prevail.
29. E-certification of participation will be send to the participants via email within 7 days after the event ends (27/5/23).