- By participating I/we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not hold liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involved in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives, and assignees.
- I/we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organisers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
- I/we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators, and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
- I/we understand that I should not participate in the event unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
- I/we understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the organizer database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
- I/we agree to abide by all the Rules of organisers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
- I/we grant organisers unconditional rights to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
- I/we have permission from my family and related sport associations to compete in this event.
POSTPONEMENT, CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The Event organiser and / or the Parties do not offer refunds of Event entry fee(s) for any Event(s) that takes place. You agree that Event participants who have registered for the Event do not have the right to cancel or withdraw their registration for the Event at any time following completion of their registration. The Event organiser may postpone the Event at any time and for any reason at its sole discretion to such other date as it may determine. If the Event is postponed, you will automatically be registered for the new date once it has been determined by the Event organiser, and you will be emailed with the postponed Event details.
You will not be entitled to a refund of your Event entry fee or to any other form of payment or compensation from the Event organiser and / or any of the other Parties if the Event is postponed. If the Event is cancelled for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Event organiser and / or any of the other Parties, a Force Majeure Event (as defined below), you will not be entitled to a refund of your Event entry fee or any part thereof.
Not with standing the foregoing, the Event organiser may issue, at its sole discretion, a partial or full refund of your or any other Event participant’s Event entry fee, by accounting for, among other considerations, the extent and nature of the cancellation. In all instances of a Force Majeure Event, the maximum remedy you may receive for any cancellation of any part of the Event, if any, will be a refund of the Event entry fee after the deduction of all reasonable costs and expenses already incurred by the Event organiser in preparation for the Event and / or in connection with the purchase and refund of the Event entry. A “Force Majeure Event” means any circumstance not within a Party’s reasonable control including, without limitation: (a) acts of God, flood, storm, drought, air pollution (haze), earthquake or other natural disaster; (b) epidemic or pandemic; (c) terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off of diplomatic relations; (d) nuclear, chemical or biological contamination or sonic boom; (e) any law or any action taken by, or order or decree issued by, a government, regulatory or public authority, including, without limitation, imposing an export or import restriction, quota or prohibition, or any advice, recommendation or instruction that the Event be cancelled; (f) collapse of buildings, fire, explosion or accident; (g) any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts; and (h) interruption or failure of utility service.
In case the Event is cancelled for any other eventuality (which the Event organiser has the right to do for any reason at its sole discretion at any time), the Event organiser may issue, at its sole discretion, a partial or full refund of your or any other Event participant’s Event entry fee, by accounting for, among other considerations, the extent and nature of the cancellation. In all instances of Event cancellation, the maximum remedy you may receive for any cancellation of any part of the Event will be a refund of the Event entry fee after the deduction of all reasonable costs and expenses already incurred by the Event organiser in preparation for the Event and/or in connection with the purchase and refund of the Event entry.