Terms & Conditions:
1. All Tickets are subject to a RM8.00 ticketing fee per ticket, payable upon checkout.
2. All tickets will be sold online and issued electronically only.
3. Ticket buyers and holders must be above the age of 16 years old.
4. No Refunds. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges allowed.
5. Tickets are non transferable. Reselling is prohibited. All tickets will be rendered as invalid if resold.
6. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced or reissued, even if you have proof of purchase. Your ticket is your responsibility.
7. Please keep your booking confirmation as proof of purchase.
8. The event organizer reserves the right to cancel, reschedule and/or relocate the event under unforeseen circumstances and in accordance with prevailing government guidelines.
9. Ticket price excludes ticket fee and booking charges.
10. Pre-Sale tickets are only valid for those who obtained Access Code with the purchase of Hausboom Presale Combo on Shopee.
11. To purchase the Pre-Sale ticket, the Access Code must be used during checkout for a valid transaction.
12. Pre-Sale tickets will only be accepted on the 24th May 2023 from 11.00am til 11.59pm.
1. You are responsible for ensuring that your personal information details provided at the time of purchase are correct and current / latest information.
2. We are not responsible where incorrect information results in an invalid purchase.
3. For successful transactions, E-Ticket will be delivered via email to the purchaser.
4. Available to fully vaccinated individuals who have, by the event date: Completed their vaccination (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinovac).
5. All other ticketing, venue & event entry terms & conditions apply.
1. Wristband to be redeemed according to event dates.
2. One QR code to redeem One Wristband only.
3. Any lost, stolen or broken wristbands will not be replaced. Your wristband is your responsibility.
COVID-19 SAFE MEASURES & CONDITIONS
In order to mitigate the transmission of Covid-19, the following guidelines and measures will be implemented so that you may enjoy the show safely.
● Only fully vaccinated individuals who have completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, AstraZeneca, Sinovac), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino) will be allowed entry.
● Wearing a face mask is required at all times at the performance venue until such guidelines are relaxed by the Government. No Mask No Entry Policy.
● Regular sanitisation of all public spaces and touchpoints will be carried out throughout the performance.
● You will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible when at the venue.
● Please consider your health condition prior to arriving at the venue on show day. If you are Covid positive, in quarantine for Covid or have been in close contact with a Covid positive person, or are displaying Covid-19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the venue. Contact our Ticketing Support for further assistance.
● If you are spotted displaying symptoms at the venue, you may be required to visit our medical station for further evaluation prior to being allowed entry.
● Your cooperation to arrive early at the venue will allow for a safe and smooth entry process.
All other terms & conditions apply, please ensure you have read them in the T&C tab.