- The longest running anime in Japan, One Piece, is coming to Malaysia in 2023.
- One Piece “The Great Era of Piracy” Asia Tour Exhibition will open its door on 23 March - 11 June (Extended) at Resorts World Genting.
- Fans can take a 45-minute tour of the 21 iconic thematic zones of the One Piece anime in the 25,000 sq. ft. exhibition area. Plenty of life-size FRP sculptures available on display in certain zones.
- Interactive AR games in enhanced zone features to collect points and win exciting prizes.
- Mini carnival games available to win exciting rewards.
- Limited edition One Piece merchandise available for sale at the venue.
What To Expect
One Piece “The Great Era of Piracy” Exhibition Asia Tour is set to be the largest experiential exhibition in South East Asia this March 2023. Now, onto their second stop after Hong Kong, this exhibition will be docking in Resorts World Genting, Malaysia for 47 days. Loyal One Piece fans will get to experience the epic journey of their beloved Straw Hat Crew in a 25,000 sq. feet exhibition area with 21 thematic, iconic zones and life-size FRP sculptures, offering fans of all ages an opportunity to be part of an immersive adventure in an exciting 45-minute tour.
Fans will also be able to play interactive AR games in enhanced zone features, whereby collecting points till the end of the game will give you the chance to walk away with exciting curated prizes!
Take a walk at the Land of Wano at the end of the exhibition area and experience a carnival setting where you will get the chance to play mini carnival games and win exclusive rewards.
This exhibition will also feature a range of limited edition One Piece merchandise items that are only available for purchase at the venue for a limited time only, a perfect memento to remember by.
Venue : Pavilion Hall, SkyAvenue, Resorts World Genting, Malaysia
Period : 23 Mar - 11 June 2023 (EXTENDED)
Operating Hours : 10 am - 10 pm (Everyday)
Duration : 45 minutes tour
Last admission: 1 hour(s) before closing
*All ticket prices shown in the images are excluding the processing fee.
** Senior citizens, children and students tickets are open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians.