TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing this ticket on your own behalf and as an agent or representative on behalf of any persons, the Purchaser agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and not limited to any other provisions that may be specified from time to time, by the event Organizer:-
1. All tickets are sold by Ticket2U in its capacity as agent for and on behalf of the Event Organizer, Mediaberg Productions hereinafter referred as (Mediaberg).
2. Ticket2U is only responsible for tickets issued through its authorized point-of-sales.
3. Each account is allowed to purchase a maximum of ten (10) tickets per transaction (per NRIC/passport).
4. All purchases have a time cap at 15 minutes to complete the transaction. This is to ensure everyone gets an opportunity to purchase tickets.
5. No refunds or exchange of tickets will be made under any circumstances.
6. Mediaberg reserves the full discretion to postpone, cancel, interrupt or to stop the performance or the show due to adverse weather, dangerous situation, force majeure or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. The cost of the ticket will not be refunded in the event of any occurrence of factors mentioned above thereafter Mediaberg is entitled to fix the new event at any other location or venue on any available date and with any other artist, subject to its full discretion with the same terms and conditions under this ticket.
7. Tickets are non-transferable and may not be resold. All ticket will be rendered as invalid if resold.
8. Purchase Information:
- You are responsible for ensuring that your contact information (Such as email and personal detail provided at the time of purchase is correct and current/latest information.)
- Ticket2U/Mediaberg are not responsible for inaccurate information resulting in an undelivered product, or any incidental loss.
9. No admission for any infants or children aged 6 years old and below. Anyone under the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 21 years and above, at all times and have purchased a valid ticket.
10. For successful transactions, E-ticket will be delivered via email to the purchaser. Do check your Spam folder if you do not receive the email notification with e-ticket/s,
11. Please contact [email protected] for further assistance if you do not receive any email notifications and/or e-tickets after completing the purchase online.
12. Please ensure that you show the unique QR Code in your e-ticket/s during registration. You may show your email on your mobile phone (barcode must be scannable) or a printout of the email with a clear barcode at the ticketing counter to redeem your entry ticket/s. Mediaberg is not responsible for any invalid or non-readable barcode.
13. Mediaberg Productions reserves the right to refuse entry to any attendees without a valid QR Code at any given time. (All unique QR Codes are issued by ticket2U.com)
14. Available to fully vaccinated individuals who have, by the event date:
completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sinovac, Moderna), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino).
15. All ticket holders may be subject to body/bag checks at the event entry point.
16. Ticket holder shall observe and comply with all event rules and prohibitions including those pertaining to infant and children admission (14 years and below), smoking, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices wherein only smartphones are allowed and no DSLR or any other high end recording equipment is allowed.
17. Late comers will not be admitted until a suitable break during the event.
18. Mediaberg reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
19. No food and beverage, smoking or vaping is permitted inside the venue.
20. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event such as personal injury, death, loss, damage or form of other liability. Mediaberg is hereby dissolved of all direct or indirect criminal, civil and tort liability.
21. All other ticketing, venue & event entry terms & conditions apply.
COVID 19 SAFE MEASURES & CONDITIONS
In order to mitigate the transmission of Covid 19, the following guidelines and measures will be implemented so that you may enjoy the show safely.
- This is a Free Seated Tickets.
- Only fully vaccinated individuals who have completed 14 days after 2 doses of vaccine (Pfizer, Astra Zeneca, Sinovac, Moderna), or 28 days after 1 dose of vaccine (Johnson & Johnson, CanSino) will be allowed entry.
- Wearing of face mask is required at all times at the performance venue until such guidelines are relaxed by the Government. No Mask No Entry Policy.
- Regular sanitisation of all public spaces and touchpoints will be carried out throughout the performance.
- You will be required to maintain a distance from others wherever possible when at the venue.
- Please consider your health condition prior to arriving at the venue on show day. If you are Covid positive, in quarantine for Covid or have been a close contact with a Covid positive person, or are displaying Covid 19 symptoms, please refrain from coming to the venue. Contact our Ticketing Support for further assistance.
- If you are spotted displaying symptoms at the venue, you may be required to visit our medical station for further evaluation prior to being allowed entry.
- Your cooperation to arrive early at the venue will allow for a safe and smooth entry process.
- All other terms & conditions apply, please ensure you have read them in the T&C tab.