The competition is open to all Malaysia and Foreigners with Malaysia work permit & PR Status only (kindly produce during race entry pack collection REPC)
- FUN RUN CATEGORIES (6km):
Runner’s age below 15 must be accompanied by at least one parent
- Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
- Upon confirmation of participant, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained
- Race entry is non transferable. Those who running with an authorized race number will be disqualified.
- The race starts from Menara MPAJ and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
- Winners will be determined based on the fastest time taken at the finishing line (12km categories ONLY).
All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification. Foreigners have to produce work permit or PR Status Card
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to organizer 10 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of RM 100.00 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer’s decision will be final
- ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within the time frame.
- If the weather doesn’t permit (haze/heavy rain) the organizer has right to cancel & honored to give all the runner entitlement
- All uncollected Race-Kit during REPC day will be kept for collection after race. Kindly contact The Organizer for this purpose and collect within 1 week, after 1 week the Organizer shall be liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs ( including those of participants), motion pictures, recording or any other record of this event for legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising
- All winners must provide identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before price giving ceremony
- The organizer decision is final.
Safety and health measures:
- By participating I/we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not hold liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involved in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives, and assignees.
- I/we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organisers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
- I/we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including overexertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators, and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.